“Decent meal” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Brooks Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 174 Restaurants in Englewood
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arapahoe
Transit: Walking distance from Arapahoe at Village Center Light Rail station as well as Comfort Dental/Fiddler's Green Amphitheater. Conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center and major area hotels.
Denver, Colorado
“Decent meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

I ate here on a business visit and the food was good, the service good but like most steakhouses, it was pricey.

Visited January 2012

Colorado
“Solid Dining Experience in The Greater Denver Area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

I met friends for dinner to catch up on past events and have a good meal. One friend raved that Brooks was on the same level as Capital Grille, So I had to try it out. It was a bit confusing finding the restaurant, it is a bit tucked away. Once parked and inside (I didn't use valet I love my car), I was met by my other friends and we were seated. The server, a older man, was a bit reserved and stiff. Maybe a requirement to work there and I don't think he approved of my casual attire.....I was not wearing a dinner jacket, my bad, LOL. The wine we wanted was not avail so a suitable sub was recommended by our server. Probably my one and only real complaint was a the appetizers were seafood based, and I am not a seafood lover...at all! I ordered the "Brooks Salad" followed by a boneless 14oz Ribeye and various sides. My friends ordered like items. The meal was Great, all steaks were cooked to specs and the sides and drinks complimented the steak choices. We followed up with coffee. Al in all a good fine dining experience, even though a bit pretentious, I promise next time I will wear a dinner jacket. This is not a cheap dining expreience but well worth it! Recommended!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Brooks's Pleases Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012 via mobile

Second trip in two months, and it was a carbon copy of the first. This has become my favorite steakhouse in Denver. I had the petite filet and king crab and it was terrific. The waitress suggested my daughter split the salad which turned out to be plenty. Saved us $10. Appreciated that. Manager came around several times to ensure we were doing ok, and we were. I'll be back again and again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“A very nice evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

My wife and I celebrated a special occasion and really enjoyed our evening at Brooks. We called for reservation that afternoon but were told nothing was available until after 7:30pm. When we got to the restaurant at 7:25pm, most of the tables were empty which was surprising. Atmosphere a bit stuffy, but the food and service however that evening was very good, we'll definitely return.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Brook's Impresses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Made a special trip to Brook's for my birthday dinner and wasn't disappointed. Myself and my friends all ordered steaks, and the quality was magnificant. Two of us had the bone-in-filet which was a real treat. Large and well prepared. And there's something about the butter that comes with the complementary bread. It's tastier than other butter. Not sure why. This is a pricey restaurant, but a real value when you're lookng to enjoy a special occasion..

• Visited November 2011