“Unexpected Gem” 4 of 5 stars

westminster,co
13 attraction reviews
“Unexpected Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

My first time there I was pleasantly surprised how nice the course really is. Pulling into the facility there's a nice putting practice green. Driving range is just behind the putting area and us very good size range. Next to the range is chipping area with greens. The pro shop is a nice and the staff was friendly.
The course is green with average challenging holes. Some of the greens were fast some were slow on the day we played. Carts were really nice . There is also a creek or small river running next to course with bike path too on a few holes. I believe they have training school on site.
Over all it's a nice course with good amenities and friendly staff. If you live near englewood your lucky if you don't like me it's worth the drive. Looking forward to playing this course again. Thanks.

Visited September 2013