“Nowhere near as good as it used to be” 2 of 5 stars

(303) 858-1405
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 177 Restaurants in Englewood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
colorado springs
“Nowhere near as good as it used to be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We have been to this particular Maggiano's at least five times, and to two other Maggiano's locations as well, and it has always been something to look forward to. This time the meal was mediocre and the overall experience was unpleasant. While the hostess was pleasant and the wait staff was accomodating, the meal was awful, and when I used the restroom on the way out I was shocked to see it was a total mess, with papertowels piled to overflowing in the trash cans, one toilet not functioning, and another with a stall door that had no locking hardware on it. I will not return to this particular Maggiano's - you wait a long time for a table and the food is not cheap, and I was totally underwhelmed and disappointed by the experience.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Wonderful Italian cuisine, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great place for a birthday celebration! Seven of us ate here for my daughter's birthday two nights ago. Everything about the experience was first rate. Among us, we sampled four different entrees, and every one of them was a delight. The waitress was very knowledgeable, and she gave a couple of us some really helpful advice. Although we didn't order dessert, she brought us lemon crescent cookies with a candle for my daughter to blow out. Not one complaint!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boise, Idaho, United States
“Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Sat at the bar for Dinner and the staff waiting on us was unbelievable. They made sure we had everything we needed and were very attentive

Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Good food and service, always crowded”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Huge parking lot and this restaurant is always crowded. Good food overall and excellent service. Have eaten here a half-dozen times and it is consistent in taste, portion size and good service. Best deal on the menu is one of the pasta classics. For $12.95 you get more food than an average person can consume PLUS you take home another dinner from this portion of the menu. I actually get four meals out of this one order. I eat about 1/2 of the entrée and take the balance home plus the second dinner which gives me two more meals. Great value. Very popular place.

Visited July 2013
Albuquerque, NM
“Going downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Have had two very bad experiences my last visits.... food was terrible last time and service was worse this time. They have lowered their standards of staff with lots of non-English speaking staff and I don't mean Italians. I watched one female bartender while she was talking very loudly in Spanish to another bartender dip her hand into their glass of cucumbers that they put in drinks after scratching her head, take out 2 slices and eat them. That breaks sooo many rules!! Then her other Spanish speaking friend decided to coat the mirrors with cleaning chemicals while myself and others were still eating nearby, causing me to have an asthma attack. The manager seemed very annoyed when I moved myself and my food into the dining room cuz I was having trouble breathing. Although they try to save the day and and make up for it somehow, its too late, the experience has been ruined and the impression has been made. The staff seems to get ruder, less caring and more ignorant each time, which tells me their training is inefficient and managers are too lenient. Buckle up or you'll be saying arriverdici to a long-time customer.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere