“Meat glue ?” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Florida
“Meat glue ?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Outback sticks to a formula, but do the steaks have meat glue as part of the formula?
We ventured out for dinner that evening, after traveling all day, as the meals are fairly predictable with a chain restaurant.
Initially it took about 10 minutes for anyone to notice that we were there, before starting the process of ordering drinks etc. I am sure that was just a hitch in the time-space continuum.

For my meal, I did order a special item that evening: Lobster tail and filet mignon. I was slightly taken back with the texture of the steak, which made me wonder if had been glued together. But A1 helped that out.

Overall, once our server discovered our presence, things progressed smoothly. The food quality overall predictable, except for the steak (which puzzled me, since I have eaten at Outback too many times to count).

This onetime event will not prevent me from returning at some point in the future, but I will pay closer attention to what arrives on my plate.

Visited March 2013

Longmont, Colorado
“Veterans Job Fair”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Exceptional food and service. Alexis (server), very professional, friendly, and prompt with her service.

Visited January 2013
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Last night splurge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had never been to Outback so my daughter and I went. She was disappointed that they were out of prime rib. The food was good but it would be nice if they offered scallops or seafood and a side without having to buy a steak.

Visited October 2012

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Curbside takeaway staff is awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and i wanted to ttake our food back to our hotel so we stopped here to grab take out. The curbside take-away staff was oustandingly friendly and courteous. They even came to check on us wheile our food was being prepared and make sure we were doing ok.

Would reccomend and return in a heartbeat.

Visited September 2012
Gulfport, MS
“Good Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We have eaten here several times while staying at the Embassy Suites across the street. The food has been good, and the service was satisfactory, but not great. The servers neglected to bring little things like bread plates and sauces that come with entrees, and didn't check to see if we needed anything.

Visited July 2012