“my denver home away from home” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Denver Tech Center

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Denver Tech Center to your Saves list
Days Inn Denver Tech Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9719 E Geddes Ave, Englewood, CO 80112 (Formerly Ramada Limited)   |
Ranked #10 of 23 hotels in Englewood
PUEBLO
“my denver home away from home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have allergies, the third floor should be pet free and smoke free! Also I need gluten free food, I stay at this hotel when in Denver, but after all the requests I have made for corn flakes, I have yet to see a flour, gluten free cereal!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights , while on a business trip. I arrived around 10pm since I had a late flight. The front desk people were nice, however when I entered my room , it was a total mess !!! They had given me a room that had not been cleaned. I tried to call the front desk to let them know, but the phone would not work. So, I had to take my suitcase and go back downstairs, which was not fun and I was already tired, my body was on midnight since I live on the east coast. They did apologize and gave me a new room right away. When I got to the 2nd room it was clean, and was a nice size. It had a mini fridge , that was actually bigger than a lot of mini fridges in hotel rooms, and a small microwave, the microwave was mounted up high, so it wasn't easy to use for someone who is short like myself. The cable was horrible, channels would go out or you could see the picture, but could not hear anything, that was frustrating at night. The manager was apologetic, and said he could call the cable company, which he didn't do , apparently they say it is just that company. The breakfast was ok, kinda typical, there was a waffle maker, mini muffins, mini bagels, some mini danish, there was some fruit, but not a lot while I was there. I believe it was 3 types of coffee, some oatmeal you could make, nothing fancy but it worked. The hotel is run by a young couple who seems to always be working, they are nice and helpful. The hotel is in a very busy part of Denver Tech, but is sort of off down a side roadway, and not as easy to find the first time you go. It is close to a Target, Jimmy Johns, gas stations etc, It was convenient to where I needed to go during my stay so that is good, and it was easy enough to get back onto I25. I would stay there again, because after the bad start my stay was fine!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
MIDDLETON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Pleasant stay. Would stay again. Helpful staff. convenient location. Our room seemed to have a slow / tempermental internet connection.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Denver Tech Center

Address: 9719 E Geddes Ave, Englewood, CO 80112 (Formerly Ramada Limited)
Location: United States > Colorado > Englewood
Ranked #10 of 23 hotels in Englewood
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Denver Tech Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Denver Tech Hotel Englewood
Days Inn Englewood
Englewood Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Denver Tech Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.