“Bad experience” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South

You added Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9604 East Easter Avenue, Englewood, CO 80112 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Dallas, Texas
“Bad experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

Previously for few times I stayed in Extended Hotl and they were good enough. But this hotel was horrible. First of all ther was no fencing which made the hotel insecured. Secondly the room was not good at all. AC was not working. No concept of room service. I will never stay there and I am not recommending anyone.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

Slotted for a 12 night stay. Had to clean my own room to try to eliminate odor. Everything was dirty and bedding was horrible.

After 2 nights I elected to leave and asked for a refund on the other 10 nights that were Prepaid. They refused to give me a credit. I should have requested 100% refund but tried to be reasonable as I just wanted to get out.

In the end, I stayed in another hotel and paid for 10 rooms twice.

What ever you do, avoid this hotel at all costs. It is worth it to stay at a Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, etc.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
kearney ne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2010

My husband usually stays here when he has to travel to take his classes at golden gate seminary in Denver. It is very close and it is pretty cheap. It is in a nice neighborhood and the rooms are clean. You do have to pay for internet service though so keep that in mind.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

From the first coversation with the hotel staff when requesting special room arrangements, to the check-in and the room itself, this couldn't have been a better experience. The price of the suite room, complete with kitchen, good internet, modern tv's....was great (about $65). I'd expect to pay more for a high quality room, so this was a surprise, and really, the only surprise of our stay. We were traveling with a dog and a teenager, and neither one barked about the fine facility.
I'd recommend any family traveling through Denver to stay here, even if for only one night....especially if they have their 4-legged friends with them.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010 via mobile

Run and don't look back! Awful. Awful. Awful. While the outside seems somewhat inviting and the location is good don't be fooled.
I could tell as soon I we made it into the lobby there were going to be issues. While the front desk person was friendly and accomodating (letting us check in early) other than him and the location this hotel deserves negative stars. First impression of the room was that it might be ok. Then I saw the condition of the carpet, stains throughout and even little spots of gum stuck in the carpet everywhere (more on the carpet later) as I removed my shoes, I hadn't even totally put my foot completely on the floor and felt the stickyness of the carpet. So I opted to keep shoes on until bed. Next, I opened the oven to find a mold filled pot o god knows what, but it had obvioulsy been there for no telling how long and through how many guest. So I took it to the front desk where they apologized. Next the walls are disgusting. Someone really needs to start paying attention to detail. It was right about then we decided we were going to check into a different the following morning, until then we thought we could tough it out overnight. The we started to notice that since we checked in the room was not cooling down, the A/C was shot.
Upon getting my little ones ready for bed I noticed the bottoms of their feet were black, from the disgusting carpet. To end the night, I washed my face and had the pleasure of drying my face with a soured, moldy towel. We checked out first thing in the morning.

• Stayed September 2010
Placentia, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

On the way to W Virginia to pick up my girlfriend, I stayed that this motel. This location is in the middle of the business areas of Greenwood Village, so try not to get here at rush hour, or else it will take a while to find and get to it due to traffic.
The attendant at the lobby was extremely friendly and witty (if you dont mid that).
The room is a apartment like room with sofa, mini kitchen with microwave, fridge, stove etc. I was pleased to see that it had actual glasses, dishes and metal forks and spoons. There is not many places in this price range that offers that. The bed and sofa was a bit springy but it want that bad. It was very quiet so I slept well. This place seems to be well secured and will not hesitate to say here and recommend to friends and family.
The only gripe that I had was that the room reeked with cigaret smells. Aren't there any smoke free rooms anymore these days?
Overall, an excellent value!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Lompoc, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2010

I highly recommend this hotel. It was clean and well-maintained, and the service was excellent. No complaints whatsoever!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South? Share your experiences!