“Good food. Great atmosphere. Terrific service.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Tucson
“Good food. Great atmosphere. Terrific service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

I have been to Steakhouse 10 twice in the past few months and it has been a memorable experience both times. We started off with the saganaki (flaming cheese - greek dish) then went to salads and on to the steak. The blue cheese dressing is homemade and to die for. When you order a steak it even comes with a potato and vegetables - no ala carte here. The atmosphere is dark, comfortable, quiet, cozy. If the ample amount of food doesn't fill you up, and I can't believe it won't, try the dessert. They are huge and delicious. My only complaint is that I live in Tucson, AZ and will only get to come here occasionally.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Fabulous Food for Lunch and Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

Costas runs an incredible homey restaurant and Terry is the best waiter I've ever know.
The food is wonderful and if you love Greek, Mexican or just great American cuisine, this is your place.
We've been enjoying Steakhouse 10 for over 8 years. I have even met Costas's cousin Constantino's in Athens, Greece.

• Visited June 2011
Lakewood, Colorado
“Pete was so hospitable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

We met our friends there last night. Service was excellent, our waitress seemed to really enjoy her job as she was very bubbly and energetic. Pete, one of the owners, was very gracious and appreciative of our business. The crab cakes were perfectly mixed and cooked and the filet was superb. I would definitely go there again!

• Visited June 2011
“Spendy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

If you are looking to spead at least 30 dollars a plate for some great steak or seafood this is the place to go. Very classy and lots of foreign employees.

Littleton
“Go some place else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

I've been to Seakhouse 10 twice. I don't say anything bad until I tried a restaurant twice. I wouldn't go back to this place if "the old phrase" you paid me. Rude owners and staff, overpriced average food, crowed tables. My suggestion is - go to McDonalds. At McDanalds you can eat the food and you don't have to sit on the laps of the diners to your left and right.

• Visited December 2010