The hotel was quite a ways out of the way-out by Centennial Airport (which if you're out there it works out great).
The front desk staff was wonderful on check in.
The room décor was a bit dated but the beds were comfortable.
We were in a large room with plenty of space.
One of the windows lacked the liner curtain to block out light which sucked because we are from a rural area and the heavy lights of the city do disturb sleep.
The toilet needed a good scrubbing, I don't think it was scum but that mineral build up you get from hard water-but it still looked gross.
The breakfast is nothing special. By the end of the breakfast service, the eggs were dried up, the bagels were dried up and the gravy for the biscuits was pretty thickened up.
I might consider staying here again in the future but I certainly wouldn't pay more than I paid on priceline for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide our guests with a free Deluxe Breakfast Buffet, a full service Restaurant/Lounge, an Indoor/Outdoor Pool and 24 Hour Fitness Center. The Ramada Hotel & Suites Englewood/Denver South provides exceptional business accommodations with In Room expanded work spaces, ergonomic chairs, desk level electrical outlets. Our Business Center is available 24 hours a day and our Complimentary Area Shuttle Service is available by appointment (within 3 miles). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Englewood Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hotel And Suites Englewood/Denver South
- Clarion Englewood
- Clarion Hotel Denver South
- Englewood Clarion