“Great Stay at the Comfort Suites” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 23 hotels in Englewood
GreenLeadersBronze level
New York
“Great Stay at the Comfort Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed in the area for a quick three-day trip. There were several hotels in the area, but I am very glad to have stayed here. The staff were friendly, the rooms were very nice, and the service was efficient. I would not hesitate to stay there again upon returning to the area. Wonderful stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
I would like to thank you for the great comments you have generously made on our behalf. We are extremely happy that your stay with us was a pleasant experience and we look forward to accommodating your needs in the future.

212 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

It was a very welcoming experience - right from the get go! It is a very clean and efficiently run place. Truly lives up to the name "Comfort Suites". The decor, the staff, the service - all were just perfect. The beds are so comfortable....rather luxurious! Breakfast and surprise meals in the evening.....wow! Enjoyed our stay thoroughly. Thank you.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. It's our goal to provide 4 star services and amenities at 3 star prices. We hope to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for both business and leisure travelers. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.
Centennial, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The Comfort Suites in Englewood, Colorado is a reliable, friendly, and accomodating hotel that we send all of our incoming corporate staff and guests. We also refer this hotel to our employees and their family as the atmosphere and quality of rooms supports all types of visitors. Eric Garcia, the Sales Manager, adds a great feature to this hotel with his appreciation and support to customer service on top of what is given already from the business. This hotel has a great location--near the mall, near IKEA, and near the light rail for a quick, hassle-free ride into downtown Denver. They are a hotel I highly show support on trying as you will surely enjoy your stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I am absolutely thrilled that your stay was above and beyond. We truly do appreciate the wonderful things you have to say about our staff, amenities, and services. We are very loyal to our guests and want them to feel comfortable and at home when staying at the Comfort Suites DTC. Thank you so much and we can’t wait to see you again!
clearwater
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Went with family, got three rooms. Great location near malls. Comfortable room, great service. One of the best breakfasts and other meals free from any hotel I've visited.

The only flaw was that the sheets were slightly perfumed. It is bothersome to me personally. Front desk apologized and said their vendor does not use chemicals or perfumed. That may be true but you can smell it. I took the sheets myself and did a few loads of laundry on my own dime (about $10 worth actually). Probably would have been a good idea for the hotel to have done this for me.

I would strongly recommend this place, other than that one flaw. It may not bother you but it sure did me.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with other travelers. I am delighted to hear that your overall experience at the hotel was very positive – we do feel that we offer the best value in the Denver Tech Center and am thrilled that the hotel met these expectations. I do however apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with your bedding. As was communicated during your stay, we are somewhat baffled as we do not use perfumed products on our linens. In spite of this, we are always disappointed when there is even the slightest disruption to a guests stay, so please feel free to contact the hotel directly if we can do anything further to accommodate your needs.
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

After some 15 hours of flight time and another half hour or so of city driving, I was exhausted by the time I arrived. I wasn't expecting much when I made my reservations after reading a few solid good reviews, but at least I should have a fairly good night sleep.

I walk into the lobby and the first thing to hit me was how clean, orderly, and welcoming the place looked. This was nice. Warm colors and bright lights but not to the point it caused me to squint. Add to that the ease of the processing of the reservation at the front counter, ID and method of payment, the place just said to me, "Welcome. We're genuinely glad you're staying with us."

I had a single room with king size bed. My must requirements were simply a comfortable sleep, fast internet that was included in the room rate, and adequate water pressure in the shower. Anything additional to that was just a bonus. I couldn't have been more pleased with all three.

I stayed there Jan 27 for one night since most of my trip was spent outside of Denver. I figure the best compliment I can pay a place like this is to give it repeat business which I did. The last two nights before catching my flight back home I stayed there, different room, same results.

The manager and staff are top notch. I'd really be surprised to ever read a bad review of this hotel.

Real quick comment on the ratings. I did not use the restaurant or room service so I left the rating blank.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
We greatly appreciate you're repeat business and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences with other travelers. Our staff takes great pride in the service we provide to our guests and we are delighted to hear the wonderful comments about our award winning hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.
Albuquerque, NM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was shocked to see what an extremely clean and efficient hotel this was for a Choice hotel. My room had 3 sinks! The layout was extremely conducive to getting work done and getting some good rest, which I needed since I got the flu while I was there and needed to extend my stay. The breakfasts and surprise dinner dishes were a nice touch. The only thing disappointing to me was the very impersonal staff. From the owners to the housekeepers, no one even makes eye contact or initiates any communication. With the exception of Alana, the front desk supervisor, everyone else was extremely unfriendly. As sick as I was, no one reached out to offer any help or concern, which made it difficult since I was traveling alone. A simple, "how are you?" would've been appreciated.

Room Tip: Suites are sensational!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our amenities and rooms although I am very disappointed by the problems you experienced with the staff during your recent visit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.
Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband has been here since October in one of their suites. They are very accommodating, friendly and clean. Definitely a great place to stay whether it is for one night or an extended stay. Next time I will bring the girls

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our award winning hotel with other travelers. We are happy that you found value, not only our amenities and service, but also our location. We hope to see you next time you are in Denver for business.

Been to Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!