We stayed here for 8 days for a medical stay. We wanted to have housing that had a separate bedroom and living area because we both planned to work from our laptops while in the area. There are rooms that have been updated and rooms that have not. The night before arrival, I called the front desk to ensure that we had an upgraded room. Upon arrival, we were situated in building 5, floor 3. We lugged our luggage up the three flights and found a "non" updated room. There was an old fashioned 32" box tv on a 1980's wooden end table. The place was very dated. We immediately called the front desk to ask for a room change. Within minutes the front desk attendant met us and escorted us down one level to a new room. The new room was a little better. There was a flat screen tv but that was probably the only thing that was updated. The couch and chair were comfortable however they were worn and had a couple of holes in them. The kitchen cupboards were from the 1980's and the formica countertops had wear & tear. The bathroom caulking had mold and the corners of bathroom were dusty & dirty. The room was not horrible it was just "ho-hum". The price of the 1 bedroom suite per night was $72. This was an excellent deal. What we like the best about Boston Commons was the location. It is close to a lot of great restaurants! They have a hot breakfast located in the clubhouse every morning except for Sunday. I would stay here again knowing that I don't have very high expectations and the price was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE COMMONS HOTEL & SUITES – DENVER TECH CENTER is a unique short term and extended stay hotel. Located in the heart of the Denver Tech Center and Greenwood Village Colorado. We Offer a range of room types and services to customize your stay with us. For extended stays, we offer a One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom Suites with fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces, balconies, in-room stackable washer and dryers, and a separate bedroom for the main living space. Our Standard King Guestrooms recently renovated in 2013, are equipped with a mini refrigerators and microwaves. All of our rooms onsite offer complimentary daily hot breakfast, WIFI, and free local and long distance phone calls, business center, and local transportation. We are a wonderful place for nightly stays, corporate and business travel, relocations, holidays, weekend getaways, sports venues, and reunions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Commons Hotel & Suites - Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boston Commons Corporate Housing Hotel Englewood
- Boston Commons Corporate Housing Englewood