“Our stay at Cordillera was excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Lodge & Spa at Cordillera to your Saves list
Lodge & Spa at Cordillera
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2205 Cordillera Way, Edwards, CO 81632   |
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Edwards
“Our stay at Cordillera was excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Our stay was excellent. Our room was very luxurious and the view was breathtaking. The staff was very helpful and accommodating with good knowledge of the area and local attractions. They were extremely professional and always friendly. I would recommend staying here without hesitation. The best place i've ever stayed.

• Stayed August 2013
Cordillera V, General Manager at Lodge & Spa at Cordillera, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
We are overjoyed that you consider The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera to be the best place you have ever stayed! Thank you for such a high honor and for recommending our property to other travelers. We are delighted that the staff, accommodations and overall experience impressed you. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

it was a fantastic weekend, Me and my lady Friend had no idea what to do but the Front desk attendent Hannah helped so much. She told us about the "taste of vail" everything was $20.13 and it was the best food of my life. I will for sure be going back when in town

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
It is truly pleasing to read that you enjoyed a beautiful weekend stay at The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera. We are so glad our front desk associates were able to make great recommendations of local events like The Taste of Vail. We appreciate your kind feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.
midwest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here in July for 4 nights. Very quiet with no nightlife, but a wonderful place to get rest and relaxation. Hiking, swiming, spa, fitness room all great. One main restaurant which is pretty pricey, but very good. It's a 10-15 minute drive into Edwards for more dinner choices. Come here for the views, they are unbelievable! If you are happy sitting by the pool with a drink or hiking and taking in breaktaking views of the majestic Colorado Rockies, you will be in heaven.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera provides relaxing accommodations just a short distance from Edwards, Beaver Creek and Vail. We’re delighted you enjoyed a restful visit as well as our mountain views, recreational amenities and more. Thank you for reviewing your stay, please come back and see us again soon.
Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I went to the Lodge & Spa to celebrate our 29th anniversary. We had a wonderful experience. The staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. The Lodge itself had a European feel; the Mirador restaurant was lovely, and the views breathtaking. We had both dinner and breakfast there. The room was spacious and the bed was so comfortable! My husband loved the peacefulness. We will definitely come back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Cordillera V, General Manager at Lodge & Spa at Cordillera, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Happy 29th Anniversary to you and your husband! How wonderful to read that you chose to celebrate with a getaway to The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera. We are pleased that you enjoyed our staff, accommodations and Mirador restaurant during your visit. It is our hope that you’ll return again soon for another great experience at our Belgian chateau-inspired resort in the Vail Valley. Thank you!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This place is at the top of a hill, and is secluded as the entrance to the road is guarded. There are a few other private homes nearby. It is a Belgian inspired chateau and the fine touches do make you feel like you have travelled back in time to another century. When I woke up the next day, and looked out at the beautiful mountain views, and the serene hillside, I almost believed I was in another country (perhaps a small European town), and expected to see people dressed in 19th century attire to walk out on the roads. The rooms are gorgeous, with fireplaces, and the bathroom furnishings are carefully chosen to make it appear like you are living in a chateau from a century ago. The lobby has old furniture, and a fireplace, and is really fashioned to appear more like a cozy home. If you are looking for high-tech, flashy, this is not your place. I came here for serenity and rejuvenation, and this place is paradise for that. It was very quiet and beautiful on the weekdays. The spa area is amazing, and eucalyptus steam room is heavenly! The hottubs (indoor and outdoor) are wonderful. The food is great. The staff went out of their way to make your experience enjoyable, for ex. I wanted a table near the fireplace, and without me asking, the waiter went to turn it on. Or, after hiking I plopped down in a chair in the lobby, to catch my breath. Out of nowhere, a waitress I'd spoken to earlier that morning about hiking appeared and gave me a glass of ice cold water without me asking - just what I needed! Also, just like an 18th century building, it has staircases that go all over the place, fun to explore... a beautiful place and great hideaway. Not for families, more for adults looking for quiet relaxation.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 4th floor and it was quiet. I would imagine the rooms on the 3rd floor would be...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your beautifully descriptive recap of your recent experience at The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera. We’re thrilled that our mountainside oasis provided you with plenty to see, do and explore. What we find most touching are the stories you shared about members of our staff that went above and beyond to deliver attentive service. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share about your guest room, our public spaces, spa and more. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for another peaceful escape soon.
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

One of the highlights of my visit to Cordillera was the remarkable friendliness of the staff. Though it was my 1st visit, the various receptionists called me by name from the moment I walked in the door, to that sad hour of my departure 2 days later. As others have noted the setting is spectacular, and was enhanced at the time of my stay by a dusting of snow on the surrounding peaks which was frosting on the groves of golden Aspens nestled amongst the conifers below. This was the view I so enjoyed from the balcony of my spacious south-facing room. The outdoor pool was heated so I relished a swim each day, capped off by a lovely soak in the jacuzzi. And in the evenings there was a REAL wood-burning fire in the lounge fireplace. I ended up taking my meal seated on the nearby couch and was graciously served by the bartender. I'm already planning a return visit, as I'm lucky enough to be only 2-1/2 hrs away by car.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the "new wing".
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Cordillera V, General Manager at Lodge & Spa at Cordillera, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
What a lovely description of your recent getaway to The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera! We are so pleased you enjoyed the ambiance of our lodge as well as relaxing amenities and beautiful views. It was the pleasure of our staff to welcome you and ensure you enjoyed every aspect of your visit, so we thank you for the warm comments you’ve extended to our team. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back by name when you visit next!
orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Wife and I recently visited for first time. Beautiful views from this mountaintop boutique property. Friendly/helpful staff and terrific golf in the area. The property is showing some wear and needs capital improvements to replace aging carpeting and furnishings in rooms. Also do not have flat screen televisions and internet is spotty in certain rooms. I recommend this property as a great mountain getaway, but at some point in the near future the views and fresh air will not be enough to bring people back. Capital improvements will bring this property to where it rightly belongs.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We were so pleased to welcome you and your wife for a lovely getaway to The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera, thank you for providing thoughts from your visit. We always appreciate when our guests share highlights of their visit along with any helpful feedback, just as you did. We will be certain to take your comments under advisement as we continue to investigate ways to exceed our guests’ expectations. Thank you for your kind reference to our golf courses and attentive staff, we hope you’ll return again soon.

Been to Lodge & Spa at Cordillera? Share your experiences!