We took my husband's 85 yr old mother on a tour of Colorado. Styed at Cordillera two nights in mid July. Just received my AMEX bill which reminded me how very disappointed we were. The hotel is TIRED, TIRED, TIRED. The suite we were given was at least a 10 minute walk from the elevator. The pull out sofa had "by far" a disaster for a mattress. It was no more than 2" deep, loaded with lumps. There was "no way" to get comfortable. My 85 yr old mother never complains and she put up with it but it was truly immoral to promote this suite as having room to sleep four. The restaurant detached from the resort (funny using this word with this facility) was good and their staff is great (no clue how they keep them). Our nightly bill was $274.57. If this amount does not bother you - maybe your irritation level would be less but to me - that's a substantial amount to spend on something this "tired". Find another place before it's too late.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge And Spa At Cordillera Hotel Edwards
- Lodge And Spa At Cordillera Hotel
- Hotel At Cordillera
- At Cordillera Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera is one of the most luxurious retreats in the world. Perched on a mountaintop overlooking the magnificent Valley and Sawatch Mountain Range, the lodge offers views like no other hotel in the Vail Valley. With 56 beautiful guest rooms from 450 to 700 square feet and 5,000 square feet of indoor & outdoor function space, the lodge offers an exceptional experience. With a world class spa, guests can enjoy first class treatments in 10 remodeled treatment rooms, a full fitness facility, personal training, a nail salon, and indoor and outdoor pools and saunas opened year round for all to enjoy. The lodge has two outstanding restaurants, a casual yet fine dining experience at Restaurant Mirador, and the only Irish Pub in all of the Vail Valley, The Grouse on the Green. In the winter months, guests can enjoy the Rocky Mountains best skiing at neighboring Beaver Creek or Vail Mountains. Guests of the lodge have exclusive access to our Mountain Club at Beaver Creek located on the Strawberry Park Ski lift, with heated boot storage, private lockers, food, refreshments, and a ski concierge to assist with your requests. In the summer, guests come from around the world to play Cordillera’s four signature golf courses. Visitors can also enjoy the outdoors by hiking and biking Cordillera trails, mountain biking, fly-fishing in Cordillera’s private waters, horseback riding, swimming, tennis, and bird watching. Whitewater rafting, Jeep and Hummer tours, ATV tours, and hot-air ballooning are available nearby. Although Cordillera has enough to keep you busy from sunrise to sunset, the lodge is just minutes away from the mountain towns of Edwards, Beaver Creek and Vail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Fareportal , Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Lodge & Spa at Cordillera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.