nice large rooms with huge beds and beautiful views of the mountains and the heated pool with spa. Also very nice is the clean indoor sauna, and the locker rooms are really great.
Breakfast is also fantastic, lots of fruits and various egg dishes plenty of everything and a very good service.
Furthermore, all the staff and waiters were very friendly and helpful
- Also Known As:
- Lodge And Spa At Cordillera Hotel Edwards
- Lodge And Spa At Cordillera Hotel
- Hotel At Cordillera
- At Cordillera Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera is one of the most luxurious retreats in the world. Perched on a mountaintop overlooking the magnificent Valley and Sawatch Mountain Range, the lodge offers views like no other hotel in the Vail Valley. With 56 beautiful guest rooms from 450 to 700 square feet and 5,000 square feet of indoor & outdoor function space, the lodge offers an exceptional experience. With a world class spa, guests can enjoy first class treatments in 10 remodeled treatment rooms, a full fitness facility, personal training, a nail salon, and indoor and outdoor pools and saunas opened year round for all to enjoy. The lodge has two outstanding restaurants, a casual yet fine dining experience at Restaurant Mirador, and the only Irish Pub in all of the Vail Valley, The Grouse on the Green. In the winter months, guests can enjoy the Rocky Mountains best skiing at neighboring Beaver Creek or Vail Mountains. Guests of the lodge have exclusive access to our Mountain Club at Beaver Creek located on the Strawberry Park Ski lift, with heated boot storage, private lockers, food, refreshments, and a ski concierge to assist with your requests. In the summer, guests come from around the world to play Cordillera’s four signature golf courses. Visitors can also enjoy the outdoors by hiking and biking Cordillera trails, mountain biking, fly-fishing in Cordillera’s private waters, horseback riding, swimming, tennis, and bird watching. Whitewater rafting, Jeep and Hummer tours, ATV tours, and hot-air ballooning are available nearby. Although Cordillera has enough to keep you busy from sunrise to sunset, the lodge is just minutes away from the mountain towns of Edwards, Beaver Creek and Vail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Fareportal , Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Lodge & Spa at Cordillera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.