“Great attentive service, excellent food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Massachusetts
“Great attentive service, excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We got there on a Wednesday night, no reservations and we sat right down at 6:15pm. Tons of TV's with sports on. WE had a big comfy booth. Started with the fried pickles, omg, so good, don't pass them up, sounds gross but they are to die for! My husband had the special beef strogannoff, my son the steak with french fries which were excellent and creamed spinach, my daughter had the chicken sandwich in naan bread with fries, huge, and excellent. I opted for only a wedge salad and it didn't disappoint. Great food, good prices, and a good staff. I'd go back again and it was a 7 min drive from Beaver Creek mid mountain where we stayed. Great beer as well on tap.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Allen, Texas
“Love the beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love the beer! However, to date I have not found a menu item that I am crazy about. Beer is so good, I will continue to go and I'm sure I will find something on the menu that I love...

Visited December 2012
Paramus, New Jersey
“Great variety and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had been here 15 years ago and found it again during our recent ski trip to Beaver Creek. The restaurant is a good size, comfortable and clean. The wait service is friendly and helpful. We went 2 times during a weeks trip. On the weekend we waited about 20 minutes but during the week no wait at all. The burgers are the best and a terrific beer selection. There is also some nice variety on the menu. The prices were right not crazy for a ski resort area.

Visited February 2013
Mount Desert, Maine
“Nice ambiance and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Locals like this place because the food is fresh, the beer delicious and the service very good. I like the huge salads and innovative pizzas. Nice bar and bartenders.

Visited November 2012
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Good beer, and even better food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Our party was 3 adults and 2 infants. The restaurant was very busy, but we were seated quickly in a spacious booth. We had tried their beers previously, but this was our first time dining here.
Beers are craft brewed on-site. We had an IPA, an Amber, and a Stout. They were all good, the IPA was the best.
The kids shared a child's order of chicken strips with fries, which was plenty for them. We had a Mahi flatbread, a bison burger and a turkey reuben. The reuben was a little heavy on the turkey and light on the dressing, but OK. The bison burger was very good. The Mahi flatbread was a 10. We had two orders of an edamame and sweet potato salad that was sensational and unique.
The fries were outstanding.
Their were several delicious sounding specials in addition to the attractive regular menu offerings.
Gore Range rates as one of the best we've experienced for food quality in a craft brewery.

• Visited February 2013