“Casual atmosphere with good food and great beer!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
New York City, New York
“Casual atmosphere with good food and great beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011 via mobile

We were looking for a casual respite from the Vail and Beaver Creek scene - headed to Edwards to get a burger and taste some craft brew. I had heard mixed reviews about the food, but I was very happy the menu My wife and I shared a tasting flight of the beers that were being served that day - definitely the way to go. Service was a bit weak, but not a problem since we were keeping it in low gear that night. Worth a try to experience something different.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Birmingham, Alabama
“Worst place to eat in the valley”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

Waited 45 mins for the food. Then was notified the kitchen messed up and two of the eight meals had been misplaced. Manager offered to remove the two items from the bill..like we were going to pay for something they did not provide!

I would pick another location to eat with your family.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Owasso, Oklahoma, United States
“Pretty good place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011

We came over to Edwards from Vail to see a movie one night and stopped in to the Gore Range Brewery. Food was solid but nothing amazing. Good atmosphere.

Visited November 2011
“Used to be great, now ??”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

I was recently visiting family on the Western Slope of Colorado and on the way back to Denver to catch a plane, intentionally planned on having lunch at GRB (Gore Range Brewery). I have been there many times before and enjoyed the atmosphere as well as the food and beverage. As a microbrewery, they have a reputation for brewing some great microbrews. I checked their website before I went and expected everything to be as it was.

Well, to my surprise, I saw that none of the taps reflected their microbrews and, when I asked, found that the Great Recession has affected them as well. They have recently changed hands, stopped brewing their own beer, and are struggling to regain their footing. I settled for an Avalanche brewsky and a bowl of mediocre chili and went on my way.

Had their website given me an accurate telling of the situation, I'd have stopped somewhere else. I will definitely do that in the future, and wish GRB the best of luck in getting back to business.

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The new owner/chef has definately influenced the menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

This establishment was recently bought by the past executive chef of the Park Hyatt and you are now getting some world class cuisine without the pomp circumstance or pricing of fine dining. The sweetbreads are outstanding the mussels were great and the seafood pizza was perfect.

Visited October 2011