“Cuisine was Delicious - Even on an off night” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Restaurant Mirador
Restaurant Mirador- The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera, 2205 Cordillera Way, Edwards, CO 81632
+(1)970-569-6361
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Mirador is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 47 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: American, Bistro, Gastropub, Wine Bar, Brew Pub
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Denver, Colorado
“Cuisine was Delicious - Even on an off night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We dined at Restaurant Mirador while staying at Cordillera over the weekend. There was a significant delay between the appetizer and entrees (over an hour). The wait staff was very apologetic but we never fully understood what was causing the problem. I would have been more understanding if the dining room was full, but there were only seven tables occupied at the time. The food was quite delicious when it finally arrived. I would try Restaurant Mirador if you are staying at The Lodge.

Visited July 2014

Dallas
“A restaurant just as perfect as the Lodge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stayed at the Lodge for 4 nights and I was avoiding eating at Mirador - and I was so mistaken. The menu is limited and looked too unhealthy to hit the slopes for an early morning ski. To my delight, the ingredients were minimalistic to provide a purity while the taste was worthy of ooohing over. It takes a talented chef to do this (and I learned the night I dined it was the Sous Chef cooking). The service was refreshing, the dining room empty - but beautiful and cozy. Looking forward to my next staywhere I can avoid unsatisfying restaurants I dined at in town and eat more satisfying meals here.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Isle, Louisiana
“Breakfast was exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

The veggie eggs Benedict and huevos rancheros were delicious! Great service. Great view of the mountains. Get a table at the windows.

Visited January 2014
Columbus, Georgia
“Delightfully Dee-licious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Mirador has a 3 for $39. Wife and I each selected 3 for a total of 6 selections and shared all of them. The Pork Tenderloin, never had better. Beet Salad with walnuts, excellent. Our service by our waiter Brent, superb. Highly recommend

• Visited December 2013