“Best Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Eagle
Rosemount, Minnesota
“Best Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed there 6/30/13 thru 7/5/13, and we enjoyed all 5 nights we were there, thanks to all the friendly staff and their great service. We've stayed at many Americinns (and they're all good) and this one is by far the BEST one. Thanks to all the staff (from Front Desk Clerk to Breakfast Attendant ) for making our stay so enjoyable. We will stay here again when we go back to Colorado.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Well no water at our house and no phone or power ...needless to say a local hotel was needed . So happy we choose this one - warm welcome , super nice rooms with air conditioning and a nice pool and weight room ( I got to do cardio as my son was in the pool ) ..a super bonus was the wonderful breakfast ...better Then some luxury hotels ...super high quality -thanks for saving the day ...free Internet really helps with a 12 year old !!! Oh and he said the cookies at night were amazing !!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lakewood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at AmericInn in Edwards, CO. The staff was very nice, the facility was clean and welcoming, the rooms are comfortable and quiet and well equipped with a fridge and microwave. It was such a treat to have the popcorn machine and warm cookies at the end of the day! The breakfast was pretty good, lots of choices. I am not a fan of indoor pools, and the water was way too warm, but this one was very nice and clean with a spectacular view. I also liked that there was a lot of vegetation surrounding the hotel which created a barrier from the highway noise.

My only complaint was the loud TVs in the common areas and the rough, scratchy bath towels (I'll bring my own next time).

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Eagle, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was not planning to stay at this hotel, you see I live in eagle, Colorado and own a home. When I had a small flood in my home I was forced to live in a hotel while repairs were performed. My family of four packed up and "moved"in. My first impression was "wow" this place is clean. I then went to our suite,the room was very nice. My wife liked the California king mattress better than the one we have at home. (We pulled the sheets back to seethe brand)
The kids love the pool and we all loved the breakfast, real breakfast not just a toaster and bagels. The staff was great and our room was serviced to perfection each day.
The last thing I would like to mention is the lobby, much more than just a room for checking in. This lobby was a nice place to hangout, leather sofas, books, big screen TV,fresh cookies and popcorn.
I wasn't to happy about having to leave my house but staying here at Americinn
was very relaxing for the whole family.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
AmericInnofEagle, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Eagle, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We enjoyed having you and your family here!
Poughkeepsie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We continue to return to this hotel again and again for spring break w/ our family. The staff has had virtually no turnover-consistently great, accommodating, helpful people. Wonderful breakfast, cozy down comforters in good sized rooms. pristinely clean and quiet. Comfortable lobby to relax w/popcorn, cookies and 2 big screen TVs to watch March Madness when the rest of your family heads to the hot tub or snoozes after a full day of skiing. Incredibly convenient-no need to rent a car with shuttle to/from airport and a short walk to bus system to the mountains plus nearby full service grocery. Staff provided excellent restaurant recommendations. Airline crews and military reservist stay here so you know its a real value. Can't say enough great things about this place and staff.

Room Tip: Appx 20 minutes to Beaver Creek, 30 minutes to Vail.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
AmericInnofEagle, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Eagle, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you for your nice review. We enjoyed having you and your family here with us and hope to see you again next year!
los angeles,ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I thought I had already written a review,but I don't see it, so here goes. W arrived, I believe on Dec.26,2012. Our plane arrived late and we were very hungry. Not only did the shuttle pick us up,but the staff called a local restaurant to see if they were still open, -they were- and brought us there immediately. The Dusty Boot had great food. Then we were taken to the hotel and shown our rooms-nothing fancy, but very comfortable. The breakfast was very adequate and more than we expected. Again, the staff behaved in an over and above way. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.
Oak Park, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My wife took a trip to Eagle for work. We stayed here on company business. The hotel is comfortable and spacious and the breakfast buffet great. They helped us get the bus into Vail village, which is worth bus ride. all in all, its a very nice place, there is a grocery store within 500 yards, so you can get your own picnic stuff, or precooked meals if you just want to stay in your room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
AmericInnofEagle, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Eagle, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you!

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Eagle? Share your experiences!