“Great Drinks - Great Place!” 5 of 5 stars

970-259-9018
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 52 things to do in Durango
Wyoming
“Great Drinks - Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010

Went to Moe's after work and they have a great Happy Hour!!! The bartender was so nice and the drinks were fabulous. Any kind of martini that you could ever imagine. We had the Spinach Artichoke Dip with Warm Pitas and it was delicious!!! I highly recommend Moe's! Will surely go there again!

chicago
“Had no idea what this people were thinking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2009

I find my self in Durango for work. So I looked at the web to see the hot places to go out at night. Had no idea what this people were thinking when they reviewed this HOLE IN THE WALL! Looks like a Cancun College bar, the food is all frozen and It must have been Fri Mexican nite! STAY AWAY!

Castle Rock
“REALLY NICE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2008

Moe's is a great place to hang after a hard day of skiing. The food is delicious, the drinks are stong, and the company is always friendly. Moe's is the "Cheers" of Durango.

missouri
29 attraction reviews
“Greatest atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2008

I have to say in all of my visits to great pubs this has got to be the greatest. I have been all over England, Germany and the United States and Moes was one of if not the best place to hang out and enjoy myself. My wife and I found it by accident but we spent the entire evening simply watching people and eating snacks (of course we ran up a large tab as well). The bartender was able to tell us all about the area and gave us several ideas of places to see and the least expensive way to see them. Of course, he also made us some of the best drinks. Nothing was watered down, and we never had to wait for service. Again, I have to give this place a 10 out of 10 for its atmosphere, service, top notch drinks and fun.

Denver
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2008

WOW!! We heard about Moe's from a local friend and loved it! What a warm and friendly environment! The appetizers were tasty and the drinks delicious. Would have stayed all night if they had let us. Will definitely hit Moe's next time we're in town!