Have to say my stay at the Durango Double Tree last week was stellar. Everything you'd expect from a hotel where most usually fall short.
- Fast, free, friendly airport shuttle available.
- Friendly & helpful front desk folks.
- CLEAN and very comfortable rooms. Great beds!
- Sparkling CLEAN hot tub and pool (this is usually where many resorts fail).
Only item I would have liked which was missing was a free breakfast or at least a voucher to reduce the cost of a kind of pricey $14 breakfast buffet. I'm sure it is worth it, but when you just need a quick meal before going skiing, that's a bit much.
It really is a short walk to downtown and I'll stay here again the next time I come through Durango.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Hotel set on the banks of Animas River at Highways 160 & 550; convenient to Fort Lewis College & tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Durango reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Durango
- Durango Doubletree