“Very conscientious staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Durango

You added Quality Inn Durango to your Saves list
Quality Inn Durango
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2930 North Main Avenue, Durango, CO 81301 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Durango
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Very conscientious staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Very nice staff. They call your room after you check-in to make sure you have everything you need. I also liked that they have chalkboards in the room - a fun touch. Breakfast was great with a hot food buffet in addition to the typical continental breakfast.

Stayed August 2014
QualityM1, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Dear Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Having the opportunity to share all the wonderful things Durango has to offer is one of the most enjoyable parts of our job! Each one of us here take pride in our hotel, and the services we provide, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope to see you during your next Durango trip!

Brooke Henderson &
The Quality Inn Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Scottsdale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

My recent stay at the Durango Quality Inn far exceeded my expectations. Upon check-in, Brooke explained the hotel, area, and the free trolley system that I would have had no knowledge of. After about 30 minutes, TJ called my room asking if everything was satisfactory. The morning breakfast was excellent...nice assortment and presentation. Jerry did a good job with the scrambled eggs and sausage!! The crew was accommodating and friendly without being "fake." My room was on the smallish side (the only reason for the four-rating) but still comfortable and convenient.

Room Tip: Be careful crossing the road to the trolley stop!!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! It is always a pleasure to hear when we are doing our job well. Our entire team works hard to provide each guest with a comfortable, and fun Durango experience, and we are all happy to hear that we accomplished that with you during your stay.
I hope that you will come back and see us again during your next visit to Durango.

Quality Inn Team
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights over a weekend and again once on the following Friday. Matt Herd at the front desk was very helpful and accomodated our request for a first floor room on our second visit. He also suggested the pizza place across the street which was also very good. Room was clean and the breakfast staff inquired if we wanted any additional assistance. We received a discount coupon and they were happy to apply it for our first night.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Michele,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience. I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay, and the "little extras" provided. I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Matt Hert is also happy to hear that you left happy as well!!

Thank you again for your kind words. We hope if you are back in Durango again, you will come back and see us. Have a wonderful summer.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We were overjoyed when we first opened the door to find a room that was clean and smelled better than any hotel to which we've ever been. The kids loved the chalkboard! The little rubber duck was a hit with the kids too!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
QualityM1, Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Amy A,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I am happy that your kids enjoyed the little rubber duckies provided as well. Each one of us here takes pride in our hotel, and the services we provide, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope you will stay with us again during your next Durango trip!

Brooke Henderson &
The Quality Inn Team
Idaho Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I was a bit disappointed with the area and motel; it was all a bit "old" feeling, I expected a Quality Inn to be a bit more up to date. Room was ok, but bathroom smelled a little like the floor around the toilet needed cleaned (maybe just old tile). Very small parking area. Nice staff. Very simple breakfast. Our room by the pool was quiet. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the office, which is on Main Street, would be the best.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback from your stay. We sincerely appreciate hearing from our guests, and use this information to make improvements for future guests.

Although it looks like you enjoyed many parts of your stay, there were some areas that could have been improved. We have been updating and renovating our rooms this past year, and part of this renovation includes new tile in guest rooms. Most rooms have been finished, but there are still a few with old tile, and we will be replacing it as soon as possible. Our goal is to continue to exceed our guest’s expectations, and we hope these changes will help us reach that goal!

Thank you so much for providing us with your input, and we hope that you will come again on your next visit through Durango.

Brooke Henderson
& The Quality Inn Team!
Prescott, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Stayed here after a long drive from Denver. While it was older it was clean and the staff was friendly. Wifi was hit or miss but worked better than most hotels. Durango is cool town one must check out! I walked downtown from this place and there is a neat walking trail that follows the river all the way into town. Overall if you are OK with an older clean hotel with friendly people then this place will suit you just fine. I stayed here because it was the only room I could find and was not disappointed.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
QualityM1, General Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Brando F,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and we thank you for taking to share your experience with us. Our hotel is older (we like to think of it as antique ;) and I am glad that you felt that it was well taken care of, and upgraded for you comfort. We all pull together to ensure that our hotel is kept clean, comfortable, and up to date.

Our entire team works hard for each one of our guests, and just love hearing when our guests are happy! We hope to see you again on your future trips to Durango. Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit.

Until next time,
San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

After staying in a bunch of hotels for a week, that were average at best. This hotel was the amazing. Very nice receptionist, check in was easy and fast. Nice pool and 2 nice hot tubs, my kids were thrilled. Very clean rooms and comfortable beds. The breakfast was hot, coffee was awesome, and there was a wide selection of breakfast food options. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityM1, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience. I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay, and the "little extras" provided. I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are so proud to be the "Best Quality Inn in Texas!"

Quality Inn Durango Team

Been to Quality Inn Durango? Share your experiences!