“Smart Lodging” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Durango

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Durango to your Saves list
Quality Inn Durango
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2930 North Main Avenue, Durango, CO 81301 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #8 of 30 hotels in Durango
Denver, Colorado
“Smart Lodging”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

If I am ever in Durango, I would most definitely return here! Don't be fooled by the curb appeal - the staff is exceptionally professional and helpful, my room was meticulous and I had a great nights' sleep!

Nice variety on the continental breakfast too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
QualityM1, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Gdestiny,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and we thank you for taking to share your experience with us. Our entire team works hard for each one of our guests, and just love hearing when our guests are happy! We hope to see you again on your future trips to Durango. Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit.

Until next time,

182 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Greenfield IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Nice hotel and worth the money. Breakfast could've been better but had free samples of shampoo and conditioner and toothpaste and gum which was nice with two kids. Can't go wrong with this one. Pleasant staff too

• Stayed May 2014
QualityM1, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Hi Trena,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience. I am so happy to hear that your family and kids enjoyed there stay, and the "little extras" provided. We are continuing to work on our full hot breakfast, and if you have any specific suggestions feel free to share them with me. Thank you again for your kind words.

Come back and see us again, and enjoy your summer with the family.

Grand Rapids, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Front desk is very helpful and friendly rooms were very clean and nice. The trolly was nice to get around town stops real close to inn. The pizza place across the street was very good and affordable. VERY NICE PLACE TO STAY.

Room Tip: Second floor ouiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi David,

Thank you so very much for your review. It is always wonderful to hear when our guests have a positive experience with us, and encourages our team in all their efforts and hard work. I hope you will come visit us again, and thank you for choosing our hotel during your Durango visit.

The Quality Inn Durango Team
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This queen room is super clean. It's a large room and very well laid out. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars on a few of these ratings, is because my door opens to a parking lot. For someone who travels alone periodically, I'd rather have the entry to my room be through a lobby, or a locked door.

• Stayed May 2014
QualityM1, Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience. It is always a pleasure to hear when our guests have a good experience at our hotel. We understand that our property is exterior, and that is not everyone's preference. If you do return, I hope that you can take comfort in knowing that we are in a very safe location, with front desk available 24 hours a day. We love your chalkboard wall drawing as well! It has been posted in our office for the staff to include in our monthly vote for a free room night. We hope we will get to see you again soon.

Lewisville, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

A very nice hotel, clean, and location was good. Personnel were all friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable and the TV and Internet were efficient. The room was a little small but all right. I tried to pop corn in the microwave but the bag could not rotate because the microwave was too small. The shower head was too conservative. I'd prefer more water for showering. Breakfast was good although on an upper floor. Overall, the only real thing I'd change would be the shower.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I'm am so happy that you shared your comment on the popcorn. We had no idea that there was an issue with the size, and have already started offering the mini bags instead. We were aware of the water pressure problems, and after a few adjustments to some of the on/off valves, I think we have it all fixed as well.
Each one of us at the Quality Inn Durango take pride in our hotel, and the services we provide.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and with these changes, we hope your next stay will be worth a 5 star rating!

Southern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

So, it's a pretty standard place. BUT I got a great AAA rate for a spacious 2-queen room, great beds and TV, convenient frig, well-stocked bathroom, and cookies in the office! Although the pool was still closed for the season, the hot tubs were open. The various staff we spoke to were all helpful and friendly - gave us great advice for downtown Durango. I recommend this motel for its comfort and "completeness", friendly staff and location.

• Stayed April 2014
QualityM1, Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Having the opportunity to share all the wonderful things Durango has to offer is one of the most enjoyable parts of our job! Each one of us here take pride in our hotel, and the services we provide, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope to see you during your next Durango trip!

sonoma county, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights and it was a super comfortable stay. The staff were great and super helpful. The room was very clean and the bed and pillows were so comfy. Their breakfast was great and plentiful. It was also super quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
QualityM1, Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I am happy that you were able to take advantage of our breakfast as well. We work hard at providing fresh, healthy, and home made options for our guests. Each one of us here take pride in our hotel, and the services we provide, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope you will stay with us again during your next Durango trip!

The Quality Inn Team

Been to Quality Inn Durango? Share your experiences!