“Traveling alone...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Durango

You added Quality Inn Durango to your Saves list
Quality Inn Durango
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2930 North Main Avenue, Durango, CO 81301 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in Durango
Mesa, Arizona
“Traveling alone...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This queen room is super clean. It's a large room and very well laid out. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars on a few of these ratings, is because my door opens to a parking lot. For someone who travels alone periodically, I'd rather have the entry to my room be through a lobby, or a locked door.

• Stayed May 2014
QualityM1, Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience. It is always a pleasure to hear when our guests have a good experience at our hotel. We understand that our property is exterior, and that is not everyone's preference. If you do return, I hope that you can take comfort in knowing that we are in a very safe location, with front desk available 24 hours a day. We love your chalkboard wall drawing as well! It has been posted in our office for the staff to include in our monthly vote for a free room night. We hope we will get to see you again soon.

Brooke Henderson & the
Quality Inn Durango Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Lewisville, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

A very nice hotel, clean, and location was good. Personnel were all friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable and the TV and Internet were efficient. The room was a little small but all right. I tried to pop corn in the microwave but the bag could not rotate because the microwave was too small. The shower head was too conservative. I'd prefer more water for showering. Breakfast was good although on an upper floor. Overall, the only real thing I'd change would be the shower.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
QualityM1, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I'm am so happy that you shared your comment on the popcorn. We had no idea that there was an issue with the size, and have already started offering the mini bags instead. We were aware of the water pressure problems, and after a few adjustments to some of the on/off valves, I think we have it all fixed as well.
Each one of us at the Quality Inn Durango take pride in our hotel, and the services we provide.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and with these changes, we hope your next stay will be worth a 5 star rating!

Southern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

So, it's a pretty standard place. BUT I got a great AAA rate for a spacious 2-queen room, great beds and TV, convenient frig, well-stocked bathroom, and cookies in the office! Although the pool was still closed for the season, the hot tubs were open. The various staff we spoke to were all helpful and friendly - gave us great advice for downtown Durango. I recommend this motel for its comfort and "completeness", friendly staff and location.

• Stayed April 2014
QualityM1, Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Having the opportunity to share all the wonderful things Durango has to offer is one of the most enjoyable parts of our job! Each one of us here take pride in our hotel, and the services we provide, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope to see you during your next Durango trip!

sonoma county, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights and it was a super comfortable stay. The staff were great and super helpful. The room was very clean and the bed and pillows were so comfy. Their breakfast was great and plentiful. It was also super quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
QualityM1, Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I am happy that you were able to take advantage of our breakfast as well. We work hard at providing fresh, healthy, and home made options for our guests. Each one of us here take pride in our hotel, and the services we provide, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope you will stay with us again during your next Durango trip!

Boerne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We were on a motorcycle road trip in April. Stopped in Durango after coming back from Utah. Brooke went out of her way to assist us upon check in. Knowing that we wanted to ride the Million Dollar Hiway, she printed off the road conditions and personally delivered them to our room. She also gave us some pointers on where to eat dinner. Later in the day, Max, helped us out by bringing ice to our room since the ice was packed in the ice machine. Customer service at this hotel is first rate! Bed was super comfy as well. We'll be back and we'll tell our friends about this particular Quality Inn!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Pam,

Thank you so very much for your review. It thrills us that our service impacted you in such a positive way, and I have shared your feedback with Matt, and the rest of our staff. We look forward to your next stay, and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

The Quality Inn Durango Team
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had a great stay at this Quality Inn! Upon arrival, we were greeted with cookies as well as a welcome bag (a little perk for Choice Rewards members). We weren't expecting the rooms to lead right outside, but it was nice in terms of close parking.

The room was comfy, and there was even a fun little chalkboard to leave comments or drawings.

The hot tubs were awesome, but it was a bit of a walk through the cold air to get to them.

The hotel is right off the main street, so it's very easy to find, although it's a bit down the ways from the downtown district.

The breakfast in the morning was tasty, and had a lot of options to choose from.

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay, and would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so very much for your review. It is always wonderful to hear when our guests have a positive experience with us, and encourages our team in all their efforts and hard work. I hope you will come visit us again, and thank you for choosing our hotel during your Durango visit.

The Quality Inn Durango Team
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is a clean, well-maintained property. The room was small, but the beds were comfortable. The front desk personnel were super helpful and friendly. Sometimes you can tell more about a place by how they deal with problems than if everything goes off without a hitch. The refrigerator in our room broke down over night, this wasn't something within control of the hotel personnel. However, when I returned from a long day, I found that my refrigerator had been replaced, my bill had been adjusted,and a little note and goodie bag was left for us. All I had expected was that they would get me a working refrigerator, they went above and beyond and I appreciate it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Friend,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience. I am so happy to hear that our team took good care of you during your recent stay in Durango. Review like yours helps our team know where to make improvements, and also served as a great encouragement to everyone in the areas we got it right. We cant wait to have you stay with us again, and hope to earn a 5 star rating from you on all your future stays.

Brooke Henderson & the
Quality Inn Durango Team

Been to Quality Inn Durango? Share your experiences!