“Great Secret of Durango” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Durango

You added Quality Inn Durango to your Saves list
Quality Inn Durango
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2930 North Main Avenue, Durango, CO 81301 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in Durango
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Great Secret of Durango”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This little gem is located just north of downtown. Updated and modern,comfortable beds and tidy.
Mary,Hotel GM and staff are to be commended for their extraordinary service and attention to detail. As a veteran of the hospitality industry for over 40 years,my wife and I look forward to many trips to this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
QualityM1, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you so much Daryl! We strive to make our guest feel at home here, and always love hearing when we are doing things right. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the rest of our staff and we hope to have the opportunity to see you and your wife again in the future.
Brooke Henderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had very friendly and helpful staff, very clean room. It's right on the main street, so you get vehicle noise (but so are most hotels) Hotels in Durango are pricey as it's a bit of a tourist town, and I thought it was a bit overpriced, but no more than many others in Durango. Stayed one night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Aurora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I travel throughout the state of Colorado and bar none, this Quality Inn was just perfect for me. First, no problem with a very late check-in (I was given a very conveniently located room, not stuck a far distance from the parking.) because a front desk staff, with a big smile, is available all night! The room was very clean and inviting. It was perfect! The bathroom was large with a bump out shower curtain. The grout was clean all around; no stained or broken spots even around the floor. The air/heat unit kept a constant temperature at whatever I set it to and the bed was super comfortable! I even liked the pillows! The table was perfect for a work station with enough plug-ins for computer (free internet) and my phone. I can't say enough about this motel and it's staff. Super people and wonderful accommodations! I met the manager and the front desk gentleman the next morning, who were truly caring and sincere! The price was fabulous (under $70.00). I am sorry I missed the free breakfast, but I was sleeping so good, I didn't want to get up! I will always stay here whenever I am in Durango and will try Quality Inns elsewhere too now. Thank you Quality Inn in Durango, Colorado!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
QualityM1, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
You're welcome Becky! We are ecstatic that you loved our hotel so much! It is always rewarding to hear such wonderful feedback from our guests. We look forward to seeing you again!
NM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is an older motel and the room is somewhat small. However, it is clean and the price is reasonable. There is no on-site laundry facility but there is a laundromat nearby. Note that this motel is a few miles north of downtown Durango.

Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Canon City, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

While in Durango, Co , the staff here made me feel right at home. I especially want to give a huge kudos to Andrea, the breakfast cook for ALWAYS having such a sunny personality, positive upbeat attitude and a welcoming smile EVEYDAY!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
QualityM1, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you so much for all of your wonderful feedback! All of our staff take pride in making every guest as comfortable and welcome as possible. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and it is always great to receive such wonderful comments! We have passed along your praise to Andrea and we hope to see you again in the future!
Windsor VT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Traveled to Durango for family wedding. This was a great place to stay. The location was close to the trolley which could take you anywhere in town that you wanted to go. I was able to travel by trolley on several occasions.
The breakfast was just wonderful for this quiet little place. Everyday there was a hot specialty and every day bagels, muffins, cereal etc. I was quite amazed at the variety offered. The service was awesome. Everyone was very friendly and wanted to make sure that we were having just the greatest time ever.

I would definitely return.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We love having wedding parties come through and enjoy the chance to be a part of such an exciting event. The trolley stop located across the street is a great convenience for our guests, whether they want to explore downtown or simply hitch a ride back from walking the river trail that runs behind the hotel, it is both convenient and most importantly...it's FREE!
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very nice..... and clean. Ha ha! Yes, I judge places like that. I also find that if a staff member stinks the room will stink. Lol!
At first we thought the pool was green water (from algae) but I think the bottom was just painted that color.
All in all the hotel was good. All the other lesser priced hotels in the area were- disscussing !

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Quality Inn Durango? Share your experiences!