“awesome adventure” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 50 Activities in Durango
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Soaring Tree Top Adventures is a full day zip line course adventure that takes you over 27 different zip line spans through aspen groves and over the Animas River. Remotely located in the San Juan National Forest near Durango, CO and only accessible by the Durango Silverton Train, Soaring is an adventure for people ages 5-90! Price includes train ticket, Soaring and a gourmet lunch in the trees.
Harker Heights, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“awesome adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Absolutely worth the money. First class train ride, amazing staff, great food, and a zip line course that is outstanding. Jamie and Mary were so personable and engaging on the train ride up that it made us feel like we had been lifelong friends. Danny, Christian, the "crazygirls" and each and every skyranger on the course we're wonderful. I'm sorry I didn't remember all the names. Absolutely loved the ecologists and all the information ... can't believe we ate the moss which isn't what I meant by great food. I had to try the pineapple pecan sandwich and loved it enough that I have had several since getting back to Texas. I would usually call this a once in a lifetime adventure; however, we will definitely do this again!

Blanco, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Exhilarating Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Professional, friendly, & fun staff!
An all-day enjoyable time with our 10 year old grandson...from the friendly greeting by "A+ personality Jamie" at the train station, riding the historic train in our private car through magnificent mountain scenery, zipping through the trees with extremely skilled sky rangers (who are looking out for your safety every moment), being served a delicious gourmet meal in the wild, feeling a strong Christian, wholesome atmosphere...an absolute terrific adventure & totally happy we spent our vacation dollars here!

Temple, Texas
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Like many reviewers, the cost gave me pause. I can now say, without a doubt, it is worth every dollar! Outstanding staff, great course; in other words, I can't find anything to criticize. Trust me, don't miss this opportunity, it truly is an adventure.

Centennial
“Worth the money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Went here for our anniversary and I was a blast. Much better than any other zip line I have done! Staff was amazing!

Santa Fe, Texas
“Hands Down, the BEST part of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We were a bit skeptical at first about booking this adventure due to the cost. We had two families with 4 kids (ages 9-17) so a total of 8 people. Booking was the best decision we made. This place is 1st class and the customer service is amazing! The zip lining was awesome too! The lunch they provided was some of the best food ever. From the time we boarded the train until the time we left the facility we were in complete amazement! No matter what you do while in Durango, you MUST make time for this! Even our teenagers were excited!

Visited June 2014

Been to Soaring Tree Top Adventures? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Soaring Tree Top Adventures, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.