My wife me and our child stay in this motel as a emergency. The first room that was given to us had no heat with a outside temp of -1°. They moved us to another room that had heat. Come morning the room temp was only 65° we couldn't even walk on the floor without our shoes extremely cold. Not only are the rooms very cold and dirty they have a major black mold issue. The few day we were their my child and I were sick with headaches and a bad cough. I found the mold when I was trying to retrieve a toy my child dropped behind the bed the mold was only 6" away from our heads along the wall. I went to the office and asked about the mold they said they had no idea about it. I asked the manager if he inspect the rooms after housekeeping he said yes. I then told him I could no longer stay here that is was toxic mold and extremely unsafe for my child and pregnant wife. I asked for a refund of my remaining time left since I paid a week in advance. They responded with a no that it was none refundable. So now we are out $200. When I showed them the photos I have of the room and mold they said it wasn't there room. I would never recommend this as a place to stay while your in Durango.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Budget Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Hotel Durango
- Budget Inn Durango