“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Windsor VT
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Liked the food. We were there for a day after the wedding brunch and it was the whole extended family on both sides. Must have been about 30 or more people. The service was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This was a family affair with children ranging in age from 3 to 25!! All had a terrific time and enjoyed awesome food.

Visited July 2012

62% Recommend
Durango, Colorado
“do not go there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I haved lived in Durango for years aand I finaly went back after new owners have taken over and had time to get their act together. Bad choice. This is the WORST food I have ever had! The restaurant was also FREEZING. It was mid September and the air conditioning was on full blast. There are many good resaurants in Durango..go somewhere else. This place is awful!!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cortez, Colorado
“Wont go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Waitress was rude!
The food was not so hot......
High priced and bad experiance.
Waitress was the worst we have ever encountered any place she
talked to use like we were all trash.....Complained to Manager...
Will not go back......

Visited April 2012
Escondido, California
“Dinner in Durango”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Christina's was suggested to me by a friend and I decided to give it a try. The experience was fine, although I found the price of the salmon meal OK at about 14.00, but wondered why if I had it blackened it would be 3.00 more. I decided to save the 3.00 and take it as it came. Maybe I had a fatty piece of salmon, but the color wasn't the pink I am used to and it had a fishy taste to it. The side bean dish was average and I did not order dessert. There was bread on the table, but not salad came with the meal. The wait staff was friendly and accomodating. The ambiance was fine - there was a country duo playing live music which added a little something extra.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Meh.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Reading the reviews, and then eating here, I think the ratings have been stacked by an employee. The food: just okay. The kids did not like the marinara ( it tasted canned), and the chicken on my Cobb salad was over cooked and dry. I do not think the bread served before the meal is homemade. The beer selection: poor. Overall, I wouldn't come here again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere