“Great pub” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 161 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located directly across the tracks from the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Rail Road (D&SNGRR) with views of Smelter Mountain, and Hog's Back ridge in the heart of downtown is Durango's newest Brew pub. We focus on the using the best possible ingredients for our beers and our food.
El Paso, Texas
“Great pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is small but the food was great and there micro beer was fantastic.good place to go if in town a few nights

Visited January 2014

Durango
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Super food, super service, exceptional music. We were quickly served, were given 1/2 off a bottle wine, and had a great meal. One of Durango's newest great establishments!

new mexico
“Favorite Brewery in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I live in the area and my husband and I frequent all of the breweries on a regular basis. I really like all of them but I LOVE Brew. The beer is fantastic and the food is always delicious and more unique then the food at other local breweries. We usually just order a few appetizers and a couple different beers which makes for a perfect meal. The only thing I'm disappointed in is they used to have a wonderful cheese plate and I haven't seen it on the menu lately. Hopefully they will get it back. They have changed menu items a couple of times that I have noticed so there always seems like something new to try. The items I have tried that are on the current menu are the brewtine, the mozzarella, the nachos, the beet salad and the pickles. All delicious. I'm not a big sandwich eater but I've heard such great things about the cubano that I'm going to try it next time. Prices are very reasonable. We like sitting at the bar and the bartenders are always very friendly and efficient. Great happy hour too!

Visited November 2013
Hempstead, Texas
“$3 pints and $10 flights.... and GREAT food, too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

What a VALUE! Not only were we able to try all four excellent beers made on site for $10, but they also have flights of other local beers, and were able to try 4 of the 5 on tap -- the 5th was a cider, so we were, in fact, able to try all the beers. We've been to a lot of brew pubs and although this was not one of the best meals we have ever had in a restaurant, it was the best we have ever had in a brew pub -- hands down! My husband has the german sausage with kraut, which he loved, and being a real German from Germany, that's saying a lot. I had the fish over spaghetti squash in a lovely light broth -- it was sublime -- and my daughter had fries (with home-made ketchup!) and home-made sweet potato tater tots (kids...) Can't recommend this place enough! We travel to Durango for an annual meeting, and although the next one is a year away, I am already looking forward to having another meal here.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Durango, Colorado
“Attention Cocktail Lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I know this is a brewery, but they have an AMAZING TOP SHELF WELL. I have never seen such high quality well at that price. They have Titos Vodka and Montanya Rum from Silverton, just to name a few. They have a happy hour every day that make them even cheaper. These are the best value cocktails in Durango.

• Visited November 2013