“Best to have reservations” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ken & Sue's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 160 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: between 6th & 7th on the East Side of Main
Description: Be Our Guest! Owners Ken & Sue Fusco welcome you to their casual, fine dining restaurant. Enjoy great food and great service, all in a comfortable atmostphere. Their American Bistro menu has something for everyone. We promise you'll feel right at home at our place whether just enjoying a night out on the town or a special occasion.
Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
“Best to have reservations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I was here on a Wednesday night and the place was packed. I called ahead for reservations and I am glad I did. Many people were celebrating birthdays so this is a special place to treat a loved one. I was traveling on business and sitting alone but the staff made me feel welcome. I chose two appetizers for my meal, the Sesame Seared Rare Tuna and the spicy pork lettuce wraps. Both were delicious and it was just the right amount of food. There is also a good selection of wine by the glass. I would like to come back and next time I will bring my wife because she would love it!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

We enjoyed great food and excellent service! Beautiful and relaxing outdoor dining. Free from outdoor elements gone bad!

new mexico
“Not Consistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

I am a local and eat here fairly regularly . Sometimes it's great, sometimes not so much. Service is uneven with long waits for simple meals at lunch at times. 20 minutes for a salad is ridiculous . Food has been inconsistent lately , tough chicken on salads, stale bread, mushy fish. More professionalism from wait staff would be a start.

“"Love it"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

I came in with my family and friends, everyone loved there food and the services was great, very busy place make a reservation!! We will be back!!

Albuquerque
“Supurb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Ken and Sue's has been in business for 16 years. It is on Main Ave. in Durango and has an extensive menu with wonderful choices. This is the go to place for the best meal in Durango, and is reasonably priced as well.