“Superb Bakery” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Durango, Colorado
“Superb Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Serious Delights is a high quaility bakery with a fantastic variety of sweet and savory options that are always delicious! They are willing to try new things (like the awesome bacon bread) but still manage to hold on to a consistently good selection of products. With the heart that they pour into their food and the premium ingredients used, I always walk away with more than I planned on buying!:)

Lesley
Durango

Visited October 2012

88% Recommend
SW Colorado
“Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Okay, so their chocolate mousse cake is literally like eating a slice of heaven {I would imagine}. I bought 3 mini strawberry rhubarb pies this summer with the intention of sharing them with my son & husband... I ate them all. One a day for 3 days. As for snacks, when not in need of a dessert, I go for their croissants. LOVE. You can't go wrong with any of them I'm certain.

All of that's not even saying a word about how amazing the staff {and owners} are, or how beautiful of a place it is to visit. They are located inside Nature's Oasis which is a joy to shop in too.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Durango, Colorado, United States
“Truly amazing, tasty, addictive desserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I am not sure if the one I am talking about is the same as the one shown on the map. Inside Nature's Oasis is a dessert place called Serious Delights, and the delights are seriously decadent! Their Chocolate Mousse, Tiramisu, flourless chocolate cake...all to die for. I love to bake and make desserts, but I pretty much just buy their desserts now. I treat each and every one of my house guests to an assortment of treats, and they usually go and get more the next day.

Visited September 2012