“Outstanding service and food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Coffee Shop, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Outstanding service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stopped in for a late breakfast after arriving in Durango from Texas after an early morning flight. The ladies were welcoming and service was prompt. I had the California eggs Benedict and my husband had the Colorado scramble- both were outstanding. The home fries were crispy and seasoned just right. Fresh squeezed OJ, hot coffee and a quirky atmosphere. Well done. You made our day!!

97% Recommend
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We've tried the Durango Diner(huge portions and good food but a tad dirty) and Oscars(just ok) for breakfast on previous visit to Durango and decided to try this place based on reviews...it's a small place with a very "Durango feel" to it...staff was super nice and catered to our specific needs(we're pretty picky eaters)...food was excellent, good portions and well prepared...we bought a gift certificate for my in-laws who've lived in town for 20 years and have never been here...I'll guarantee they'll be regulars soon

“Way Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We'd been hearing rumors about this joint for breakfast,but had heard the wait-time was a little daunting. I called and they were having a surprisingly slow day and we took full advantage of the opportunity. Man, oh man. I had the California Benedict and the spouse had biscuits and gravy with eggs and a side of home fries. Mine was perfection and I zeroed in on the spouse's meal when he left the table for a second, and it was perfect too. Franci was our server and she was great at her job, and that's kind of an understatement coming from a former waitress. There's no where else in town that can touch this place for breakfast. Do it.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Centennial, Colorado
“Yummy food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We ate here with our two young boys. It is a small and cozy place. They menu is great with many options including a small kids menu. I got one of the 8 eggs benedict choices and my husband got a scramble, both very good. The kids french toast pieces were HUGE so we would not order two pieces next time, my son inhaled his one piece. They made special egg whites with cheese for my other son and he loved that.

I will say our waitress was not the most friendly of ladies but she took care of us just fine and even got my son some peanut butter for his toast. I think she may have been a bit overwhelmed as she had a lot of tables sit at once. She was just quiet overall.

We would go back again in heartbeat!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Seriously good food, friendly service, casual atmosphere. Will definitely be eating here again, next time we're in town!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to College Drive Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage College Drive Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.