“Best adventure yet! Snowbike is where its at!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 50 Activities in Durango
Type: Educational Sites, Ski/ Snowboard Areas, Adventure
Arlington, Texas, United States
“Best adventure yet! Snowbike is where its at!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have done the Brenter bike before at Durango Mountain Resort...the first time was for fun. This last time I had a not so great knee so I could not ski. I was however able to snowbike again. LOVE LOVE LOVE it,,,it really allows for much fun. Not sure I will ever go back to skiing,,,,Donna and Mike are fabulous instructors. Highly recommend everyone try the snowbike!!

Visited November 2013

Eagle, Colorado
“Winter Fun On The Mountain”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Add fun to your winter adventure with a day of snow biking in the beautiful San Juan Mountains. You do not have to be a skier or snowboarder, in fact, you need not be a super athlete to enjoy sliding down the groomed slopes of DMR's Purgatory Ski Resort. Easy to learn and inexpensive to rent, ride your snow bike next to your skiing friends... enjoy, have fun, participate in the great outdoors.

Visited December 2013
Waco, Texas
“Durango Snowbike Experience--Amazing fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I've been snow skiing for over 20 years and wanted to try the snowbike. Wow what a relaxing way to cruise the slopes. No more sore knees or sore back. Instructors Mike and Donna with Durango Snowbike Experience are fabulous. Very informative, knowable and will add a touch of humor. Many skiers and even some boarders were asking questions every day about the bike.Put it on your "bucket list" to do items. Thanks Mike and Donna from Green Eric.

Visited January 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Durango Snowbike - Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I just got back from my 5th year in a row of snow biking in Durango. It's is so much fun and it's easy on the body. Almost anyone can do it. I've got my sister-in-law & now my husband snow biking. Donna & Mike at Durango Snowbike Experience are wonderful! After a 3 hour lesson you will be able to go down most any trail on the mountain. Donna & Mike are so patient and basically just good people!! I would highly recommend snow biking at Durango Mountain Resort to anyone young, old, experienced or not. I think it's probably easier if you already know how to ski but certainly not required. I bike down trails that I was too scared to ski down. It's a blast!

Visited January 2014
Sweeny, Texas
“snowbiking adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We just returned from our annual Christmas in the mountains trip to Durango,CO and had a great time at Durango mtn resort learning to use the rental snow bikes. We were not sure about them at first but once we took the lessons and got our certification,we were hooked. Donna our instructor was great and very helpful. We can,t wait to head back and snowbike next year. Randy and denise

Visited December 2013

Been to Durango Snowbike Experience? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Durango Snowbike Experience, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.