“A snowbike experience with Donna” 5 of 5 stars

1 Skiers Place, Durango Mountain Resort, Durango, CO
Website
Improve this listing
Durango, Colorado, United States
“A snowbike experience with Donna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

This winter, I had the priviledge of taking a snowbike lesson with Donna. During this lesson, she was extremely helpful and knowledgable with her teaching. Truthfully, I didn't think that I would enjoy the sport. It was extremely fun and I ended up doing it several more times during the season. It is a great way to enjoy the mountain and amazingly fun. I am looking forward to next winter with increasing my ability and conquering a lot more difficult terrain. To all of you mountain bike lovers out there.....You would have a great time. To all of you first timers wanting to enjoy a mountain experience.....This would be a fun way to do it.

Visited January 2012

Durango, Colorado
“durango snow bike, more fun then I dreamed of”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I was fortunate to find snow bikes available for rent along with lessons from "Durango Snowbike Experience" located within Durango Mountain Resort near Durango Colorado. I have been skiing for 30 years, and currently a PSIA certified ski instructor. Alot of my life has been centered around skiing and I wanted to explore yet another aspect of it. With the help of some of the best certified snowbike instructors in the business I quickly learned the skills of the snow bike and had the " ski-smile" pasted all over my face for the duration of the day. It is a skill that people having a hard time catching onto downhill skiing can pick up within hours. I have refered many to Durango skibike experience so they can join thier,friends, family,kids, grankids, on some of most beautiful mountain terrain in Colorado.

Visited February 2012
New York, New York, United States
“Fantastic Snowbike Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Mike and Donna are awesome guides and teachers who showed my Dad and I how to snowbike, and then led us on a great day riding the slopes!

They were patient and knowledgable, and we had an absolute blast!

Mike even used a GoPro to record one of our runs, and burned a CD for us - unfortunately, he did not catch my Dad taking a big spill on one of the hills, but he did capture the hilarious aftermath!

Thanks for a great trip!

-Haim and David

Visited April 2012
Durango, Colorado
“Great alternate snow experience where one can still "hang out" on the mountain...!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

For someone who has always enjoyed skiing, but has undergone two knee surgeries, this is a fabulous "change of pace", where you can still get out, enjoy the sun and snow, exercise and hang with friends!
If you enjoy physical activity, I would certainly give SnowBiking a shot. The owners provide excellent instruction and equipment.
Enjoy...

Visited March 2012
Warwick, New York
3 attraction reviews
“The highlight of my trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

This was the best lesson I have ever received in any sport. Donna knew exactly how to put me at ease with her teaching ability and vibrant enthusim about snow biking. I felt confident very quickly and totally enjoyed my day on the mountain.
When I vacation again in Durago this will be the first thing I do.
Everyone should give this a try. Its the most fun I have had in a long time!

Visited March 2012

Been to Durango Snowbike Experience? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Durango Snowbike Experience, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.