“Best Local Coffee! ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.

Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.
732 E. College Dr., Durango, CO (Formerly Durango Joe's Coffee)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Durango
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: At Durango Joe's we believe all people are important - from our loyal customers to the coffee farmers around the globe from whom we buy our coffee. We directly partner with these farmers, sharing a common goal for stewardship of the land as well as humanitarian responsibilities. Every coffee farmer with whom we work is paid a premium at or well above Fair Trade prices - based upon the superb quality of their coffee.I welcome you to join the Durango Joe's family as you experience the best tasting coffee around, as we together make a positive difference in people's lives around the world.OUR MOTTO: "Everyone deserves a smile, a warm greeting and a great cup of coffee!"
Talkeetna, Alaska
“Best Local Coffee! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Never disappointed when I go to Durango Joes! The staff is super friendly, coffee is really good and you can't find fault in supporting a local business! A couple different locations in Durango and there's even a drive thru on the north side of town! I'll pick Durango Joes over Starbucks any day.

Durango, Colorado
“Best Coffee House in a Durango”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Not embarrassed to say I'm a coffee addict and Durango Joe's is the best coffee in town. The one on College is right on my way home so I rarely pass by in the afternoon without stopping in for a caffeine fix. All the staff is super friendly, and the drinks are always consistently good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Durango, Colorado
“Best Coffee In Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This coffee shop provides great service, excellent coffee and a great atmosphere for meeting friends or doing homework!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Aspen, Colorado
“Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Unfortunately, I found this on my last day. I'm a bit of a nut about how my coffee is made, so I don't go out for coffee that much. Went on the advice of a local and was excellent. I had the Mexican Latte and I would recommend. I will make this my stop next time in Durango.

Visited September 2013
CHester, UK
“great little stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

we wanted coffee before we left Durango and set off for Chama, we spotted the Walmart sign and thought we might get something there then spotted,the Durango Joe's sign and opted form there. Had great skinny caramel lattes and an oatmeal cookie to send us on our way. Just wish we could find more places like this on our travels

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashley S, Manager at Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr., responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you!