“great little stop” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.

Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.
732 E. College Dr., Durango, CO (Formerly Durango Joe's Coffee)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 158 restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Lunch
Description: At Durango Joe's we believe all people are important - from our loyal customers to the coffee farmers around the globe from whom we buy our coffee. We directly partner with these farmers, sharing a common goal for stewardship of the land as well as humanitarian responsibilities. Every coffee farmer with whom we work is paid a premium at or well above Fair Trade prices - based upon the superb quality of their coffee.I welcome you to join the Durango Joe's family as you experience the best tasting coffee around, as we together make a positive difference in people's lives around the world.OUR MOTTO: "Everyone deserves a smile, a warm greeting and a great cup of coffee!"
CHester, UK
“great little stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

we wanted coffee before we left Durango and set off for Chama, we spotted the Walmart sign and thought we might get something there then spotted,the Durango Joe's sign and opted form there. Had great skinny caramel lattes and an oatmeal cookie to send us on our way. Just wish we could find more places like this on our travels

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashley S, Manager at Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr., responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you!

92% Recommend
Denver, Colorado
“Terrible Veggie Burrito!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I want to say, up front, that I love this coffee shop. I stopped in at the DJ in the Walmart Center. The veggie burrito was terrible! Nothing but overlooked eggs, something that looked like shoestring potatoes and not much else. Shame on you DJ's. In an area where one can get some most excellent burritos, I give you an "F".

Houston, Texas
“Always a great bet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Local institution with great coffee. It is what Starbucks probably used to be like when they had 6 locations. Coffee fresh pastries alright breakfast burritos pretty fine.

Atlanta, Georgia
“wonderful local coffeehouse!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Durango Joe's is where the locals hang out. Great staff, coffee, sandwiches, and other foods items I don't recall. They have 2 or 3 locations, but I adore the on the College Drive. Couldn't get by without morning coffee or afternoon pickmeup at this stellar spot!

Staff is so friendly, they even remember your name.

USA
“Durango Joe's saved me!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

After a terrible nights sleep at a local motel on Main in Durango, I walked down the street to Durango Joe's to get some fresh air and a cup of coffee. Thank goodness they open early!! I bought a delicious cafe latte and had a nice chat with the young lady at the drive thru window and then walked back to my motel to watch the sunrise. Durango Joe's saved the day for me!!
Thanks!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.