“Terrible Veggie Burrito!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.

Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.
732 E. College Dr., Durango, CO (Formerly Durango Joe's Coffee)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Durango
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: At Durango Joe's we believe all people are important - from our loyal customers to the coffee farmers around the globe from whom we buy our coffee. We directly partner with these farmers, sharing a common goal for stewardship of the land as well as humanitarian responsibilities. Every coffee farmer with whom we work is paid a premium at or well above Fair Trade prices - based upon the superb quality of their coffee.I welcome you to join the Durango Joe's family as you experience the best tasting coffee around, as we together make a positive difference in people's lives around the world.OUR MOTTO: "Everyone deserves a smile, a warm greeting and a great cup of coffee!"
Denver, Colorado
“Terrible Veggie Burrito!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I want to say, up front, that I love this coffee shop. I stopped in at the DJ in the Walmart Center. The veggie burrito was terrible! Nothing but overlooked eggs, something that looked like shoestring potatoes and not much else. Shame on you DJ's. In an area where one can get some most excellent burritos, I give you an "F".

Houston, Texas
“Always a great bet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Local institution with great coffee. It is what Starbucks probably used to be like when they had 6 locations. Coffee fresh pastries alright breakfast burritos pretty fine.

United States
“wonderful local coffeehouse!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Durango Joe's is where the locals hang out. Great staff, coffee, sandwiches, and other foods items I don't recall. They have 2 or 3 locations, but I adore the on the College Drive. Couldn't get by without morning coffee or afternoon pickmeup at this stellar spot!

Staff is so friendly, they even remember your name.

USA
“Durango Joe's saved me!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

After a terrible nights sleep at a local motel on Main in Durango, I walked down the street to Durango Joe's to get some fresh air and a cup of coffee. Thank goodness they open early!! I bought a delicious cafe latte and had a nice chat with the young lady at the drive thru window and then walked back to my motel to watch the sunrise. Durango Joe's saved the day for me!!
Thanks!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Coffee! Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Definitely recommended! Really great coffee. Hard to get to. The access gods for the city were not kind to DJs, but it's worth managing the work around. I like good black dark roast coffee with nothing but flavor and theirs was bold enough to step up to the plate. Thanks for a great cuppa Joe!

Visited July 2013