“Local and Good Coffee” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.

Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.
732 E. College Dr., Durango, CO (Formerly Durango Joe's Coffee)
Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #12 of 157 restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Lunch
Description: At Durango Joe's we believe all people are important - from our loyal customers to the coffee farmers around the globe from whom we buy our coffee. We directly partner with these farmers, sharing a common goal for stewardship of the land as well as humanitarian responsibilities. Every coffee farmer with whom we work is paid a premium at or well above Fair Trade prices - based upon the superb quality of their coffee.I welcome you to join the Durango Joe's family as you experience the best tasting coffee around, as we together make a positive difference in people's lives around the world.OUR MOTTO: "Everyone deserves a smile, a warm greeting and a great cup of coffee!"
New Mexico
“Local and Good Coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We loved Durango Joe's Coffeehouse. Stopped often and always enjoyed our lattes and anything additional we bought. Friendly atmosphere. We didn't use the wifi but it's available. We preferred it over Starbucks.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
“Great local coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is certainly one of my favorite places to go for coffee in Durango. The staff is almost always extremely friendly and they have consistently great coffee

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Durango, Colorado
“Don't over pay at Starbucks for just a name...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Durango Joe's beats the overpriced and watered down drinks you get at Starbucks...do yourself and your pocketbook a favor - head over to Joe's for that cup of "Joe"!

Visited June 2013
“Best Coffee & Service Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

You can't get much better than Joe's. It really is the best coffee I've ever had AND such a rockstar crew behind the counter. Talk about service with a smile! I've been in the service industry for many years, so I know. :) Thanks Leanna, Greg, Max, Steve & the rest of the Joes crew for being one of the best parts of my day for so long!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“And I'm not even a "coffee person"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I stopped in on our way out of town and were greeted by the delightful young man and woman behind the counter. I don't know much about coffee and they walked me thru the menu. My husband got an espresso and I got a white chocolate something. (That's how much I know about java!). It was yummy and they have us one of our drinks free because we bought a Joe's gift card. 2 thumbs up!

• Visited April 2013