Looked O.K. and we didn't want to spend a lot. We wanted quiet and it was close to a BBQ restaurant. The room was obviously very old and in need of updating. It smelled old. The bed was very old, uncomfortable, and needed to be replaced. The main kicker was the shower had mold/mildew growing in it! UGH! Wallpaper was peeling off, paint peeling, and carpet was nasty looking. Plugin charger wouldn't stay in wall because outlet was loose. Dirty place!
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Durango Hotel Durango
- Knights Inn Durango Hotel
- Alpine Hotel Durango
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the quiet North end of Durango, the Knights Inn offers clean, comfortable hotels rooms at a great price. We are on the complimentary Durango Trolley route with a stop right across the street. We are within walking distance of several restaurants, a grocery store and right next to the Ski Barn for those who enjoy the winter sports and need to rent equipment. Mild to Wild rafting is one block north for the summer adventures. Our helpful front desk staff and management are there to provide you with any information or recommendations you need to make your trip enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Knights Inn Durango reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.