This is an below average budget hotel. The hotel is old. The room was large. No coffee in the room. Old small analog tv with 60+ channels.
Minimal breakfast. Pastries, hot cereal, oj, milk, and coffee.
The wi-fi was slow.
The service staff was very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Durango Hotel Durango
- Knights Inn Durango Hotel
- Alpine Hotel Durango
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the quiet North end of Durango, the Knights Inn offers clean, comfortable hotels rooms at a great price. We are on the complimentary Durango Trolley route with a stop right across the street. We are within walking distance of several restaurants, a grocery store and right next to the Ski Barn for those who enjoy the winter sports and need to rent equipment. Mild to Wild rafting is one block north for the summer adventures. Our helpful front desk staff and management are there to provide you with any information or recommendations you need to make your trip enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Knights Inn Durango reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.