“So Much Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Boulder, Colorado
30 attraction reviews
“So Much Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

My girlfriend and I were looking for something fun and unique (to us) to do in Durango and we came across reviews for Durango Soaring Club. We each took a 20 minute flight.

I didn't expect to get to pilot the glider, but we both got to fly the glider for about 5 or 10 minutes each. The staff was friendly, the flying was fun and exciting and the views of SW Colorado were incredible. We are very glad we got to go soaring in Durango!

Visited September 2011

Calgary, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

Took my 8 year old daughter in the glider for a 20 minute glide. The pilot flew us over our rental house, did loopty loops at our request. If I were to do it again, I'd pay more for a longer flight so you could see more of the area. We had a wonderful time and my daughter is still talking about it.

Visited August 2011
Sulphur, Louisiana
22 attraction reviews
“Beautiful views, exciting trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

This was a highlight of our trip to Durango. The glider is two seater, dual control plane with you sitting up front and the pilot sitting behind you. The views are beautiful and gives you a whole new perspective of the area. I bought the shortest ride, about 20 minutes. This is plenty of time in the air for a novice. For me this event was well worth the price.

Visited August 2011
“Pure fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011 via mobile

I road in the glider twice, one was a couch ride, and one that was an acrobatic ride like a roller coaster! Truly a blast of you don't get motion sickness. And if you do just do the couch ride.