“Fresh Mexican in downtown Durango!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We believe in simple, tasteful, authentic food with an atmosphere and price that feels good, warms the soul, and reminds you that some of the better things in life are quite simple.
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Fresh Mexican in downtown Durango!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Zia has fresh flavorful traditional Mexican food. Features local organic produce with traditional Tex-Mex favorites. The fish tacos are delicious! I often get my lunch as a salad, a mountain of food that's less filling. A favorite regular lunch stop.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Durango, Colorado, United States
“Both locals and visitors favorite for food and atmosphere, including great customer service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

The North has been a consistent and frequent "go-to" place for us. Now the South location has impressed our "foodie" calling. Decision of which to choose is based only on where we are located when hunger hits. Both are highly recommended!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Love.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Visit every time we are in town. Love this place. Burritos are amazing, and the kids love it too. Nice to see they have a southside location as well.

Visited September 2013
Red Mesa, AZ
“One of my best meals EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have only eaten here once, but on the way home I kept saying that it was the best meal I have had in a long time. The tortillas (I had corn) were light and tasty and durable. My taco ingredients didn't start leaking out the middle. I had a squash/corn combination, beans (all are vegetarian here) lettuce, tomato, pico de gallo and cheese. It was all so fresh and tasty I wanted to go back the next day!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Frederick, Colorado
“took the whole clan for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

we took three families in for lunch and things went pretty well. besides all the kids milling about (ours!) instead of eating, it was a nice place with unique atmosphere.

Visited July 2013