“Both locals and visitors favorite for food and atmosphere, including great customer service.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zia Taqueria

Ranked #4 of 160 restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: Mexican
Durango, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

The North has been a consistent and frequent "go-to" place for us. Now the South location has impressed our "foodie" calling. Decision of which to choose is based only on where we are located when hunger hits. Both are highly recommended!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

94% Recommend
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Love.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Visit every time we are in town. Love this place. Burritos are amazing, and the kids love it too. Nice to see they have a southside location as well.

Visited September 2013
Red Mesa, AZ
“One of my best meals EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have only eaten here once, but on the way home I kept saying that it was the best meal I have had in a long time. The tortillas (I had corn) were light and tasty and durable. My taco ingredients didn't start leaking out the middle. I had a squash/corn combination, beans (all are vegetarian here) lettuce, tomato, pico de gallo and cheese. It was all so fresh and tasty I wanted to go back the next day!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Frederick, Colorado
“took the whole clan for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

we took three families in for lunch and things went pretty well. besides all the kids milling about (ours!) instead of eating, it was a nice place with unique atmosphere.

Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
“Find myself wishing for it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We used to live in Durango, and just the other day my kids and I were wishing there was a place like Zia Tacqueria in California (oh, they try here, but it's not the same). The food is fresh, the atmosphere is friendly, and it's always busy with lots of happy customers. Great options for making a meal exactly the way you want it. If you've never been, think Chipotle but with personality and MUCH better eats.

Visited July 2013

Been to Zia Taqueria? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Zia Taqueria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.