“A Fancy Place for Dressing Up Fine” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons of Durango is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 151 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: Celebrating our 20th year as Durango's culinary leader utilizing fresh, seasonal and locally sourced food. Located in the heart of historic Downtown, a "must" do on your top things to do in Durango. Award Winning Wine List and Seasonal Cocktails Critically Acclaimed Chef Private Dining Room Options Warm Weather Patio Dining Warm and Friendly Service Wi Fi
Champaign
“A Fancy Place for Dressing Up Fine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My sweetheart and I were told that this was one of the finest places to dine in Durango, and I'm no fool: I like to please my Sweetheart. Then she fooled me and picked up the tab, though I would have been happy to foot the bill and tip well, too. She had the Angus steak and loved it. I tried the cheese plate--I got to choose five selections from about a dozen--and we both had excellent salads. The chef had the garlic in the Caesar salad just right. She had a Mojito she liked and I had a Margarita that could've grown up a bit. Service was attentive but not a bother,

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Very nice experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had lunch with my girlfriend on the patio two weeks ago and we were delighted with just about everything. She had the burger and I ordered the chicken sandwich but got the chicken salad instead and decided I'd wanted to try both of them anyway so kept the salad. The service was attentive and the food was scrumptious and the wine was perfect. I should have reviewed it when my memory was fresh, but I didn't, or I would provide more specific details!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Management Team S, Owner at Seasons of Durango, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for choosing Seasons!
We appreciate you posting your experience. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great food, amazing wine list”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a simply wonderful meal at Seasons. The food was delicious,well prepared with fresh ingredients and served very stylishly. The menu choices were creative and eclectic, the service was very good and the wine list was spectacular. I never cease to be amazed how many high quality restaurants there are in such a small town. It is upscale and somewhat expensive though so probably not a good choice for families with small children. Just FYI - for those of you visiting from Albuquerque, this place is not connected in any way with the restaurant of the same name there.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
wineguy50, Owner at Seasons of Durango, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you choosing Seasons!
We are pleased that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Our wine list changes often, and the local farmers and ranchers continue to provide us with the most amazing bounty of the four corners.
Team Seasons, Durango
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude & hairy!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

From the reservation process to the ordering, seasons is ill prepared for customer service. They were rude when we were making reservations. Worse, there was hair in our salad & a number of the entrees that took over an hour to arrive were served cold. When we asked them to heat the food up, our cold entrees disappeared for 20 minutes. At that point half the table had finished eating and we told them not to bother bringing the cold entrees back. They brought the bill and told us the chef had "agreed not to charge" us for one of the three entrees we couldn't eat. When we suggested they not charge us for food that wasn't served to us, we were made to wait another ten minutes while they considered our request. Save your money and time and skip this one.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is always our number one priority to provide all of our guests with an exceptional dining experience. Please accept our apologies that you did not enjoy your evening. We do our best to accommodate all special requests, substitutions and menu item changes with grace.
Please be assured that the time you felt it took to receive your check was not because we were trying to decide IF we would comp items, merely to ensure that we had removed all of the items of concern.
We look forward to your return visit and the opportunity to showcase our talents again.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish I lived in Durango”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We were in Durango five days and ate at Seasons five times, it was that good. We tried various salads, appetizers and entres, all were great. We particularly liked the pork meatballs, lamb burger and lamb sirloin, but everything was very good. They also have the best espresso martini in Durango. If we're ever near Durango, we're going back.

Visited August 2013