“What a great experience!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
Attraction Details
Jackson, Wyoming, United States
10 attraction reviews
“What a great experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

SheRide is a blast. The instructors are excellent and a lot of fun. The women who attended were really great too. I had a wonderful time. I wish I had learned to snowboard as a beginner in a SheRide camp. I would have gotten a lot better a lot faster. It's a really good way to become a better rider!

Visited March 2012

Durango, Colorado
“Can't wait to do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012 via mobile

I just returned from an amazing She Ride weekend in Durango. It was such a pleasure to get to be a part of such an fantastic, positive and caring group of women. I learned so much in such a short period of time all while laughing and having a great time. This was my first time snowboarding so I really wasn't sure what I could expect to pick up in 3 days, I exceeded any expectations I may have had. The coaches were so great to work with and by the second day we were working our way down from the top of the hill and by day 3 it really clicked. Each day we had a different coach, each with a special, supportive way of teaching. I would encourage any woman who has ever considered wanting to learn, to do it the right way....The She Ride way. Thank you ladies...can't wait to do it again. I hope to see you at your mountain bike camp too. XOXOXOXOXO!!!

Durango, CO
“Exactly What I Needed!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2009

I have been a snowboarder for 13 years and never got better than just carving the mountain. SheRide rocks! All the female instructors are great at bringing it back to the basics. What an incredible weekend. I met other great women at all different levels that thoroughly enjoyed themselves as well. I am a better "shredder" thanks to SheRide! Highly Recommend YOU check it out first hand.

phoenix
“She Power at it's best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2009

I am a 3 time She Ride camper and a huge fan of the camp and the coaches. Because of She Ride I can now shred with the best of them and even teach my husband a few things.

I was ready to give up on boarding when I received an e-mail about an all woman's snowboard camp in Durango. I gave it a try and in the first hour, of the first day, of my first camp the coaches cleaned up my stance and I have been unstoppable ever since.

After that first camp I walked away with new found confidence in my riding and in myself. She Ride didn't just teach me about snowboarding. Somewhere within the amazing space provided by the coaches and campers I walked away with a self confidence I never had before.

The women who coach this camp are incredible teachers. They make each and ever woman feel important and will stop at nothing to make sure you reach your goals.

If you are worried you maybe too "old" or unteachable, don't. Every camp we have woman from 16 - 50+. I am 42 and never have I felt I am to old to learn a new trick. She Riders don't see age just possibility.

I guarantee you will walk away with new skills, confidence, great memories and new friends.

Annapolis, MD
“All ages, all levels, all fun all the time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2009

I've been going to SheRide camps since they first started in 2003 and they get better every year. The coaches are well-trained, caring and fun, and it's a great value for the money. Every time I go, I reach another goal and feel as though I've accomplished something that carries over beyond the mountain. This year it was about commitment (to the scary toe-side turn in the steeps) and seeing further ahead (allowing what was directly under my feet to pass under me so that I could get where I wanted to go). Not to get too philosophical, but there are some good analogies for life in learning to snowboard with confidence and style! SheRide's the place for women of all ages and skill levels to do the previously impossible!