“Good people good food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Carver Brewing Co.

Carver Brewing Co.
1022 Main Ave, Durango, CO 81301-5124
970-259-2545
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Good people good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Carver's has become our go to restaurant. We have eaten here for all three meals during our stay. The staff has always been friendly. Occasionally you may have a server become distracted and you will wait getting another beverage etc. yet, I have noticed it may be because your server is being very friendly and interacting with another customer. Most of the time I do not mind. The food is very good. There is such a great variety and my vegetarian daughters are thrilled there are many options to choose. Why a four star and not a 5? As I stated, servers may be a bit slow/ distracted and, even though this has happened only a few times, my food has not come to the table hot.

• Visited December 2013

golden, co
“Food Quality has slipped”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have eaten here many times over the years as I travel to Durango on business.
As a former professional chef, I evaluate food and service closely.
My meal here was average. I had requested rice on the side (as my entree didn't come with a starch). The rice had dried up kernels from being on a steamtable (or other) too long.
Beer was good and staff was friendly. Service was fine.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rockyrover
West Islip, New York
“Great Root Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We ate here for lunch on our 1st day in Durango. Prices are reasonable for lunch. Service was good and they we had there home made root beer.

• Visited October 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Had Sunday brunch and there was quite a crowd waiting, but it moved quickly and was worth the wait. Excellent meal, very interesting menu with quite a unique selection. hard to decide what to have!

• Visited October 2013
Denver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Recommended by the front desk personnel and met our expectations for good value, excellent food and amazing local brews. Will definitely return the next time we are in Durango. Very friendly service and no waiting.

• Visited November 2013