“Neat concept” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nobody's Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Durango
Nobody's Inn
Save Saved
You added Nobody's Inn to your Saves list
920 Main Avenue, Durango, CO 81301   |
Ranked #8 of 16 Durango B&B and Inns
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Neat concept”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed here in the "Anybody" room on 7/3/13. Great location right off the main street and close to all the shops. More important for me was the closeness to Steamworks brewing ;o). Parking was easy but I never got to use the spots they actually have for the hotel but rather I parked in a meter, went up tot he room, grabbed the supplied city parking pass and parked in a lot offsite that was very close. The room was nice and well appointed. Came complete with a whole little kitchenette and washer/dryer. Plenty of space to relax. I had friends staying at some close by budget hotels and I am glad I paid extra to stay here. While I understand the whole concept of Nobody's Inn I wonder if it would be better if friendly staff WAS around to greet you and talk about the Inn a little bit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Our family of four stayed in the Homebody and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

The first night we arrived, I so looked forward to getting clean and getting into bed (we have two girls as well). I was ready to use the hair dryer for all of us and the hair dryer didn't work. I emailed Brenden (the owner?) and he made a 30 minute drive to bring us a hair dryer after 9pm. ?!?! I've never heard of such great service. I asked him just to drop it by the next day but was already on his way when I sent that email.

I felt safe the entire time. Yes, it is in the middle of downtown, but I never once felt worried for our safety. It's nice that the place is kinda hard to find, and the code prevents anyone from walking into the place.

The convenience was unbelievable!! It was so nice hardly ever needing to use the car to get around. Whenever even heard any outside noise. Now, the view from the back patio is not incredible, but I didn't expect anything fantastic. The patio was a nice touch!!

We will definitely be staying here again. Loved this place!!

• Stayed July 2013
Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We booked two nights in the Anybody Room as overall the hotel got positive reviews. We had no trouble with the codes or keys; having "nobody in" was different, but efficient! The room decor was enjoyable, the bed comfy, everything was clean, and there is certainly no beating the location! The hotel is also about 30 minutes from the entrance to Mesa Verde, which cut off a good bit of our trip.
Our only major complaint was with some noisy neighbors on the second night, however that is by no means a fault of the hotel or management. Just be aware that the walls are thin, but amazingly noise was never an issue until that night. Our only smallish complaint is that there was only one bowl in the cabinet of the kitchenette- we'd brought some cereal to save money on eating out. Again, only a small complaint. We'd recommend Nobody's Inn if you're looking for a place to stay with character and that's in a great location.

Room Tip: The Anybody Room has a washer and dryer. In the same room, the kitchenette has no microwave; there i...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We road trip a lot, 49 states now, and it's the interesting, local places like Nobody's Inn that make our trips fun. You are given a code for access via email. We had the Anybody's Room which had everything we needed, from extra pillows to opera glasses. The bathroom had a full size washer and dryer, not expected, but we used it, and needed it! There was a funky little kitchen in a closet. My favorite, a full size coffee maker! These old places can get dusty in the crack and corners, but they seemed to have taken care of that. The parking may be a little bit of a pain, a block or two away, but you can deal with it. Make sure you lock the lower door on your way out. It's tricky. Never-the-less, I hope we can come back.

One more thing, try the Steaming Bean across the street! There is a $1 off couppon in your room.

Room Tip: Get the Anybody's Room, especially if you are going to be there a while. It has everything you w...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Southern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is by far the coolest check in experience ever! Nobody is there to check you in. You are given the access code to the building. The key is in the door of your room. Rooms are all unique, each with their own theme.
We have stayed here several times and love it.
Located right on Main Street you couldn't ask to be closer to all the happenings. Train station is just a short walk away. Dining opportunities abound all over.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

These were our first thoughts upon entering our room at Nobody's Inn.

The climb up the staircase left us in unbelief. We were actually staying on the second story of a 120 year old building overlooking historic downtown Durango. Our key was in the door and ready to go, no check-in necessary. The "Sombebody" room took our breath away. 3 large windows with views of Main St. made it hard to look at anything(sadly the pics don't do the view justice). Their was a King size bed, flat screen TV, mini-kitchen, couch, coffee table, closet, and entry hall. The room was huge! It was well decorated and definitely stood up to the "eclectic boutique hotel" claim. The bathroom was European style and was not attached but across the hall. However, the bathroom was private and nice plush robes were awaiting in the closet (some of the rooms do have private bathrooms). The owner's are fantastic and are ready and willing to accommodate.

The stay was super romantic and one of a kind. My wife wants to go back already and we just left. If you want to do boutique and you want to be center stage in Durango then this is the place to stay. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Tip: The Somebody's room, although the cheapest, has spectacular views of main street.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Bayfield, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've stayed at Nobody's Inn more than a dozen times. It's one of a kind in Durango. Great location right on Main. Wonderful restaraunts surround the area, almost all in walking distance. If you like walking downtown and looking at the local shops, you'll be in heaven. The Inn is very private and cozy, always very clean, with wonderful decor. There is always enough room for my family (very important). When I go there its like coming home. Thank you Nobody's Inn for having the BEST PLACE TO STAY IN DURANGO!

Room Tip: Homebody- has a more modern design, has a private bedroom which is very nice and a private balcony...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Nobody's Inn? Share your experiences!