“Nobody's Inn perfect for everybody!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nobody's Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Durango
Nobody's Inn
Save Saved
You added Nobody's Inn to your Saves list
920 Main Avenue, Durango, CO 81301   |
Ranked #8 of 16 Durango B&B and Inns
Bayfield, Colorado
“Nobody's Inn perfect for everybody!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've stayed at Nobody's Inn more than a dozen times. It's one of a kind in Durango. Great location right on Main. Wonderful restaraunts surround the area, almost all in walking distance. If you like walking downtown and looking at the local shops, you'll be in heaven. The Inn is very private and cozy, always very clean, with wonderful decor. There is always enough room for my family (very important). When I go there its like coming home. Thank you Nobody's Inn for having the BEST PLACE TO STAY IN DURANGO!

Room Tip: Homebody- has a more modern design, has a private bedroom which is very nice and a private balcony...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Nederland, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We've stayed at lots of hotels this past year and this one is definitely my favorite. From the cozy room and bedding to the great location, Nobody's Inn is a great choice in Durango. Making our reservation was easy and after a long day of traveling it was so nice not to have to deal with the fuss of "checking in". The Main Ave location is another benefit; it was great to be able to walk to dinner. My favorite part of the room was the vintage kitchenette, it made making a couple cups of tea a cinch after a long cold day.
We would absolutely stay there again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Excellent location right on Main Ave., rarely used our vehicle, we went to Durango to take our children and my parents on The Polar Express and we could easily walk to the train station. One of the NICEST things was that this particular hotel did not have a dramatic rate increase due to the holidays!! We stayed in the "Whole Bunch of Bodies" (adjoining rooms) and that worked out fantastically with our family of four and my parents. I had no trouble accessing the hotel with my passcode and our rooms were ready and waiting for us! Having the full kitchen was great so we did not have to eat out every meal, the washer/dryer was also nice for those wet clothes after a day of sledding. I will definitely stay here again and recommend Nobody's Inn to any of my friends traveling to Durango.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The only flaw with Nobody's Inn was that nobody was there when we arrived with our door code in hand. The key was not in the door and we had to wait out in the chairless hot hallway for the innkeeper to arrive. She did apologize for this. The room itself was interesting - a strange mix of styles but very comfortable. The washer/dryer was a nice touch to catch up on laundry. The location on Main Street was perfect - and made up for any imperfections with the check in procedure. I would recommend this hotel and allowed that the problem checking in was probably a random occurrence although I have seen other comments on trip advisor about it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Eckert, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is the best place to stay downtown durango. Dont miss this. Stayed here. Walked all over down town. Road the train. Great palce ...to be with family. Very safe and comfortable. Rooms were decorated very. Eclectic. ......,/,

• Stayed August 2012
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed and it was too bad we weren't able to fully take advantage of the amenities. The location is fabulous for visiting breweries, shops and restaurants. The bed was very comfortable and my elderly father had no problems with his bed and the stairs. It was very quiet and clean. The fully equipped kitchen would be great with a longer stay. We highly recommend this quaint and quirky inn!

Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2010

I was very impressed with my stay at Nobody's Inn. Everybody's room was charming and spacious the full kitchen made it. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to leave it! I appreciated the ease of reserving a room here which was fairly priced. The location was central to many restaurants and shops on Main St. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo

Been to Nobody's Inn? Share your experiences!