“Great location/great price!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 14 Durango B&B and Inns
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great location/great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Excellent location right on Main Ave., rarely used our vehicle, we went to Durango to take our children and my parents on The Polar Express and we could easily walk to the train station. One of the NICEST things was that this particular hotel did not have a dramatic rate increase due to the holidays!! We stayed in the "Whole Bunch of Bodies" (adjoining rooms) and that worked out fantastically with our family of four and my parents. I had no trouble accessing the hotel with my passcode and our rooms were ready and waiting for us! Having the full kitchen was great so we did not have to eat out every meal, the washer/dryer was also nice for those wet clothes after a day of sledding. I will definitely stay here again and recommend Nobody's Inn to any of my friends traveling to Durango.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The only flaw with Nobody's Inn was that nobody was there when we arrived with our door code in hand. The key was not in the door and we had to wait out in the chairless hot hallway for the innkeeper to arrive. She did apologize for this. The room itself was interesting - a strange mix of styles but very comfortable. The washer/dryer was a nice touch to catch up on laundry. The location on Main Street was perfect - and made up for any imperfections with the check in procedure. I would recommend this hotel and allowed that the problem checking in was probably a random occurrence although I have seen other comments on trip advisor about it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Eckert, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is the best place to stay downtown durango. Dont miss this. Stayed here. Walked all over down town. Road the train. Great palce ...to be with family. Very safe and comfortable. Rooms were decorated very. Eclectic. ......,/,

• Stayed August 2012
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed and it was too bad we weren't able to fully take advantage of the amenities. The location is fabulous for visiting breweries, shops and restaurants. The bed was very comfortable and my elderly father had no problems with his bed and the stairs. It was very quiet and clean. The fully equipped kitchen would be great with a longer stay. We highly recommend this quaint and quirky inn!

Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2010

I was very impressed with my stay at Nobody's Inn. Everybody's room was charming and spacious the full kitchen made it. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to leave it! I appreciated the ease of reserving a room here which was fairly priced. The location was central to many restaurants and shops on Main St. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

Very glad I stayed at the Nobody's Inn. Terrific location right on Main Ave walking distance to everything Durango has to offer. Rooms were very well kept up and the privacy is unparalleled. Comparative to other hotels around Durango the price of this one is very fair for the amazing quality of the rooms.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

I’ve stayed in Durango numerous times (over 20 trips) at numerous locations. This has been mostly because my kids went to college there. I loved discovering Nobody' Inn. It was so handy staying right downtown and it couldn't be more convenient. The room was large, comfortable and clean, and I liked the ease of making the reservation. 5 out 5 and exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple