“Very fun place.Love it” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nobody's Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Durango
Nobody's Inn
Save Saved
You added Nobody's Inn to your Saves list
920 Main Avenue, Durango, CO 81301   |
Ranked #8 of 16 Durango B&B and Inns
Eckert, Colorado
“Very fun place.Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is the best place to stay downtown durango. Dont miss this. Stayed here. Walked all over down town. Road the train. Great palce ...to be with family. Very safe and comfortable. Rooms were decorated very. Eclectic. ......,/,

• Stayed August 2012

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed and it was too bad we weren't able to fully take advantage of the amenities. The location is fabulous for visiting breweries, shops and restaurants. The bed was very comfortable and my elderly father had no problems with his bed and the stairs. It was very quiet and clean. The fully equipped kitchen would be great with a longer stay. We highly recommend this quaint and quirky inn!

Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2010

I was very impressed with my stay at Nobody's Inn. Everybody's room was charming and spacious the full kitchen made it. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to leave it! I appreciated the ease of reserving a room here which was fairly priced. The location was central to many restaurants and shops on Main St. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

Very glad I stayed at the Nobody's Inn. Terrific location right on Main Ave walking distance to everything Durango has to offer. Rooms were very well kept up and the privacy is unparalleled. Comparative to other hotels around Durango the price of this one is very fair for the amazing quality of the rooms.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

I’ve stayed in Durango numerous times (over 20 trips) at numerous locations. This has been mostly because my kids went to college there. I loved discovering Nobody' Inn. It was so handy staying right downtown and it couldn't be more convenient. The room was large, comfortable and clean, and I liked the ease of making the reservation. 5 out 5 and exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010 via mobile

Great location right in downtown Durango! Walk to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, the train station, and the grocery store. We chose to stay here because it was less expensive than the doubletree, which seemed to be the nicest hotel. I am so glad we chose Nobody's Inn. We stayed in the Everybody, which has a full kitchen because I don't like to spend money eating out for every single meal. We never heard or saw any other guests - felt like the place was all ours! Very cute and clean!

• Stayed July 2010
Albuquerque
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

The Everybody room was very nice and clean. It was a little noisy the first night, from the pub downstairs because there was a motor bike rally nearby. I had to use earplugs which I generally carry with me. The bathroom sink was a little tight. The room has a french coffee press but could have used a coffee pot. Luckily, we brought our own. CONS: very limited parking; no one to contact in case of emergencies; and why the cleaning fee of $20 per night when the owners only clean once every 3 days?

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Nobody's Inn? Share your experiences!