My family of 5 stayed at High Point, Units 621/622. It was absolutely fantastic! The views were breathtaking. Every morning from our balcony, we would sit, watch, and feed the chipmunks and hummingbirds! This place is located approx. 15 miles north of downtown Durango, which we loved because we are country folks and staying in town just wouldn't have been near as enjoyable or relaxing. Being from Texas, finding a place with AC was quite a challenge, but these 2 units have AC and ceiling fans! Although the beds were pretty comfy, I would suggest taking extra pillows or asking the front desk for additional ones. The only thing I found unusual were the personal items such as shampoo, clothes, prescriptions, etc. that were left in the cabinets. Other than that, I would highly recommend staying in the High Point section of this lodge. If you travel during the Summer months, just be sure and ask for units with AC if you are from Texas and trying to get some relief from the heat!!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Tamarron Hotel Durango
- The Lodge At Tamarron Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tamarron Vacation Rentals, located in beautiful Durango, Colorado. Tamarron lodging is the best of both worlds ~ just 20 minutes north of downtown Durango and 10 minutes south of the ski resort. Come relax in the mountains while being clsoe to everything Durango has to offer. Our main lodge has an indoor & outdoor heated pool open year-round, two hot tubs, sauna, fitness room, restaurant and bar. Durango lodging accommodations include everything from studio units with kitchenettes to studio lofts that sleep 6. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Tamarron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.