“Unique brewpub” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Dolores
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We specialize in community. We are not a casual dining restaurant "concept", we are a small, no wait, "micro" town gathering place. We take pride in our wares both in the beer and food dept., and strive to make you comfortable whether you're local, or just visiting. If you're looking for something like chilis or Applebee's, I guarantee you will be disappointed, if you're ready to get to know Dolores, and perhaps meet some new friends then you're in for a great time! Welcome!970-882-HOPS(4677)
Dolores, Colorado
“Unique brewpub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Brewery has a great small-town atmosphere (can be noisy) and a diverse variety of wood-fired pizzas as well as salads and sandwiches. Of course, the beer is outstanding too. The outside patio is a plus in the summertime. Go early for seats on Fridays and weekends. There is often live music too.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dolores, Colorado
“Yummy innovative pizza and great beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I am not much of a beer drinker, but Dolores River Brewery as a variety of beers that I have learned to love! The thin pizza crust baked in a wood fired oven is a weekly favorite. I especially love the Chevy with pepperoni. DRB is a great place to gather with friends or to sit up at the bar and make new ones! The outdoor patio is relaxing and the staff are hard working and friendly. Great food , great beer and great people! What more could you ask for?

• Visited November 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

If you are in the area the area and in the mood for some amazing food, look no further. This place makes some of the most amazing fire oven pizza I have ever had the pleasure to eat. The portablela salad is WOW, I will be dreaming about that for a long time! Do your self a favor and check this place out. Oh yeah, at make some awesome beer to boot...

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Durango, Colorado
“Good Beer - pretty good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I like their pale ales and their salads are pretty good. I definitely don't like how you order. There is a window that you walk up to, but if you have never been it is very confusing and feels VERY neglectful. The pizza is what they are known for, and it is pretty good. The desert I had (banana, key lime bundt cake) was bland and I wish I had skipped it, but the homemade guacamole was tasty. All-in-all it is the BEST place to east in Dolores, but it would probably rank as merely OK in another town with better selection.

Visited September 2013
Hod Hasharon
“Great Pizzas!! Great Beer!! What Else Do You Need??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were sent here by Sally, our host at the Lost Canyon Lake Lodge (Reviewed by me separately). Thanks Sally!!
The Dolores River Brewery is located in the "Center" of Dolores.
The restaurant is nicely decorated, with lots of posters and atmosphere and has an adjoining (very small) brewery, which they'll show you upon request.
The staff are very friendly and seem to know all the local customers personally.
We took a Pils and a Stout from the brewery, both of which were excellent.
My wife took a BYO Pizza with Chevre and mushrooms, and I took the Stoner Calzone. We shared a Greek salad. Everything was served fresh. hot and very tasty.
We topped it off with a raspberry white chocolate cheesecake which was superb.
Prices are very reasonable.
Great Place!! Great Beer!! Great Food!! If you're anywhere in the vicinity, pay them a visit!!!

• Visited July 2013